Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jumps Of Faith Achievements

Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Sort of makes me think you jumped off the big statue up there, or somewhere near it, but you can't actually get over that far due to invisible wall. I looked around there a few days ago, but couldn't find the spot you seem to have apparently found. I guess I'll have to wander back in there and look around more.

you can exploit through the invisable wall

found a clue just dont know how i found it
    [Lustrious crowman feather]
    discription: a crowman's feather, caught in the wind. holding it evokes the sheer joy of wind rushing one's face and the feeling of weightlessness, such that a breeze gentle caresses you. perhaps it would be a good idea to find the source of this feather, if just to discover the origin of its power.
    Last edited by Pimmz; 17th February 2015 at 23:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    you can exploit through the invisable wall
    Good luck with that.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Pimmz View Post
    found a clue just dont know how i found it
    That seems to be everyone's answer. Like the damn thing just miraculously popped into ones inventory.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

http://youtu.be/-nX4vHO-Z14 - Touch the Heavens
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Default How to get the nest to work

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    http://youtu.be/-nX4vHO-Z14 - Touch the Heavens
    I think I figured out you are flown up there from the nest, just don't know how to get the nest to work. It looks like I should be able to click on it but nothing happens.
    I guess got to do something else first, any ideas? Maybe this Lustrious crowman feather has something to do with it?
    I would love a clue if anybody knows

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    How do you get the Vilerius Club member title?
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by sir-Crunch View Post
    I think I figured out you are flown up there from the nest, just don't know how to get the nest to work. It looks like I should be able to click on it but nothing happens.
    I guess got to do something else first, any ideas? Maybe this Lustrious crowman feather has something to do with it?
    I would love a clue if anybody knows
    When you get the feather and you click the nest a big bird will spawn in the nest. Click the bird and he will take you up.
    The hardest part is getting the feather. I'm not 100% sure about how and why exactly but it seems one or more people should be killing crowmen up at the waterfalls and one person downstairs should be waiting on the beach. Killing crowmen will make one of the feathers fall down. If it is one specific crowman or if you have to kill them on a specific spot or if there is any other sort of trick to it I am not sure about.

When the feather drops down it will be on the beach and when you walk over it it will spawn in your inventory. Once one person has it he can spawn the big bird as often as he likes and you can all make the jump.

If you don't want to go trough all the trouble you can also ask someone that already has the feather to spawn the big bird for you. Once he spawns it anyone can click him and get ported up to make the jump. There can be up to 4 people on the high rock at a time so if there are more people trying it may take a while for everyone to get up.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 18th February 2015 at 13:00.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast