Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Class Recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    You can actually just remove "S" and "D" keybinds on ranger. They don't need to move effectively at all since they are faster than all classes. You can use that to bind Penetrating Shot and one advantage then you have all the other keys to bind... Oh wait that's all you need.

To the OP, honestly BS is one of the most rewarding classes to play if done right. Movement should be learned first, you'll find that a good player with great movement will do great on ANY class. So id recommend sticking with one of your mains and soak in every experience you have to improve your gameplay. Skill will come with time
    Not to mention u really dont need arrow attacks either, just keep one upper and lower
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Not to mention u really dont need arrow attacks either, just keep one upper and lower
    Sometimes I feel busier on my ranger than on my bs...
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Sometimes I feel busier on my ranger than on my bs...
    What? Seriously?
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    What? Seriously?
    Yes, no joke! I think it's just the way you play this class (what's the case for any class that you play). Of course, when you always stand back and spam your dmg tools ranger class can be so lazy... and to be honest that's the way most people play their rangers and I agree that can be effective, but that's not the way I like to play this class. I like to move a bit on ranger, like to use my cc and esp. traps for my teammates and sometimes I die for it because I will go into close range. And when you play against good players who know you are deadly on ranger you even need to move much more.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Keyboard turners rule !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12