Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Returning to game...?

Default Returning to game...?

Thinking bout returning to aoc, (got a sin7,pom6) ... But want start fresh, another char ..
    So, how is the gear gap,AA,grind,shitload of new content? etc... is there any point coming back ? .. for mostly pvp that is ..
    server, fury or crom? , fury dead? ...

-Thx..

Quote Originally Posted by TheIdol View Post
    Thinking bout returning to aoc, (got a sin7,pom6) ... But want start fresh, another char ..
    So, how is the gear gap,AA,grind,shitload of new content? etc... is there any point coming back ? .. for mostly pvp that is ..
    server, fury or crom? , fury dead? ...

-Thx..
    For pvp, go fury definately. IT had the monthly open pvp events which are much fun. I recently startend a fresh tos. It s a bit tough at start without any pop xp, but am now pvp 6 in 2 months time. The pvp t1 gear is already very good, consider buying the full t1 set in item shop and u r good to go.
    Aa is important, but which prioritizing important ones first u should be competitive within a month, depending on how much u play off. (I play evenings and few hours in weekends).

Good luck and welcome back!

Gear gap is it it's lowest since 1.05 imo. The begings are tough but reaching entry gear is much faster. AA is still rather an issue if you don't PvE once in a while. But starting fresh helps since now you earn AAs while leveling (+1 AA point per level).

Grinding is rather okay compared to what it use to be. If you're mostly a PvPer now it's way faster to earn gear through PVP than through PVE so i wouldn't even bother going to khitai for anything else than AAs and fun.

Content wise well it depends when you stopped. I'll just mention Festival of blood and daily open world quest. They revived open-world quite a lot on Fury so if you enjoy that kind of PVP Fury it is. if youprefer minis you'll get more on crom
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

ye pvp for fury, events once a month and other that that you get 12 same people in minis rest of the month.

If u starting a new char go crom, atleast u see someone outside khemi
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    ye pvp for fury, events once a month and other that that you get 12 same people in minis rest of the month.

If u starting a new char go crom, atleast u see someone outside khemi
    .... Just not true

Events once a month sure but thanks to daily quests you have most nights some fun squirmishes in open-world.

Last time i logged on Fury, i got dragged to wild lands by guildies and spent 2hours fighting there non stop. Went from 3/4 vs 4/5 and ended around 15vs15. I wouldn't trade these fights for more unknown headless pick up chickens to get mad at in minigames.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Events once a month sure but thanks to daily quests you have most nights some fun squirmishes in open-world.

Last time i logged on Fury, i got dragged to wild lands by guildies and spent 2hours fighting there non stop. Went from 3/4 vs 4/5 and ended around 15vs15. I wouldn't trade these fights for more unknown headless pick up chickens to get mad at in minigames.
    agree but thats on 80
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    agree but thats on 80
    Sorry, you mean there is low lvl pvp on crom

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    Sorry, you mean there is low lvl pvp on crom
    there is 19 pvp on fury pretty much imo, 59 is pretty low nowdays.. no idea about 39. but 19 pvp minis + white sands is worth to try
    The Law

Have really bad feelings about Fury so far. Been pewpewing on white sands with lvl 19-23 necro for like 5 days now, average of 3 hours a day on euro/russia prime eve time. ONE minigame pop. Looks sad like hell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast