Thread: Item shop armor sets

Default Item shop armor sets

Hi, is it possible to unlock the low level sets from the item shop (Pirate sets for tortage characters)? I don't have enough to even buy them so I can't see if there is a option to unlock them.

Too bad you can only buy the whole set, I just want the pirate bandana for vanity... Is there another way to get these red pirate bandanas? I just saw one dropping from the tortage worldboss but I didn't had the luck to get it and for the next Tortage boss I have to wait like 7 more months.

Besides the ones you gather from the beach on tortage, there is a Silk Road quest (the road to Khitai) where you father fish and fruit in a pirate camp. At the top there's a boss that drops bind on pickup pirate clothing (one item per kill). I think the hat he drops is a bandana

You may also want to check Cynara's blog for pirate gear as he'll mention where the pieces came from.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

The pirate set in itemshop is an eyepatch but not bandanas. The other way to get it beside wb should be steam crush your enemy pack.
    p.s. the one from wb has an ear ring, steam one doesn't.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

I checked light armor pirate set and with this set you will get a bandana as helmet (I don't know the english name of the set).
    But I will also check Cynaras blog, maybe you can get this item on the silkroad quests as you have mentioned.

EDIT:

Ok, I found the name: "Swashbuckler set" (its only for classes like Conq, Barb etc.) I also checked Cynaras blog, there is only the "wrong" bandana https://cynarablog.wordpress.com/201...1/pirate-gear/ (first on this site)

Thats the one I am looking for: https://henryxconan.files.wordpress....shbuckler2.jpg

But it seems like you can only get them from the Tortage WB or the item shop sets... well, now I only want to know if I can "unlock" (for some more FC-Points) for all (or maybe atleast the meele-characters) the set on my account, I don't want to buy it 4 or 5 times... can anybody check if there is the option to unlock if you have nough points?
    Last edited by xCodename; 6th February 2015 at 18:49.

Only social set can be unlocked and it is not a social set, it has stat on it.
    fyi, steam pack is account wide.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -