Thread: Duo Dungeons

Default Duo Dungeons

Hey,

The wiki says slaughterhouse and Attilus can be duo'd, but what else is there, if anything?

TIA.

If your characters are geared well, some group dungeons / areas can be duo'ed, e. g. Atzel's Fortress or Keshatta Epic. Maybe the Breach in Gateway to Kithai - not sure about that.
    Make Hyboria raid again!

Khaletoheps AoC-Youtube-Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Khaletohep

Guides zu Klassen & allen HM-Solo-Inis:
    http://www.nachtwind-gilde.com/guide...-age-of-conan/

Default Hmmm

Well my friend and I can't get into Slaughterhouse together. Either on normal or epic we each end up in our own instance (when we are grouped), and unable to swap to the others instance.

Is it no longer possible to duo Slaughterhouse or are we doing something wrong?

No you are not doing anything wrong, Funcom did something wrong in the past, these instances got a bug and can't be entered by more than one person in a group, even in epic mode.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    No you are not doing anything wrong, Funcom did something wrong in the past, these instances got a bug and can't be entered by more than one person in a group, even in epic mode.
    Maybe retrying now after recent patch might work...they messed around with instancing and entry allowance a bit. Maybe that "over a year existing AND documented" bug got magically fixed as well...

Ardashir Fort including hardmode

ups I didn't see this was Newcomer's Forum, but something to strive for anyways.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 11th February 2015 at 21:53.

I always wished there were duo dungeons. Dungeons which are harder than solo, but easier than full group.(And actually give reward).
    Sadly, we don't have this. The closest thing is the easier group dungeons which are just tedious to do with 2 due to low dps, and would probably require tank+healer setup anyway, as opposed to just 2 random classes.

I guess that would be one of the main problems in desgining these duo dungeons, to tune them such that they are doable by a pair of DPS classes while not too trivial for a Tank+Healer combo.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    Yeah Slaughterhouse epic mode is messed up but would be a good candidate for a duo dungeon though since it's really easy as it is (not really rewarding though...). But I guess it will still require one of the two guys to be really tanky (so either a tank or a BS) although you can CC almost everything in those old instances so I dunno, being two opens up a whole lot of possibilities

It's actually soloable on DT or BS (and maybe other classes I dunno) but reallyyy tedious to say the least. Well maybe on DT it's not that tedious but I did it on my BS and my god it was a pain, not something you wanna do on a regular basis.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

This is one thing i always liked about epic world bosses and old instances...they had bosses and mobs that were truly ccable (not pseudo as many khitai ones where the "resistances" or level difference reduces a 6s stun to a 1s stun).