Thread: Unable to mount level 40 horse

Unhappy Unable to mount level 40 horse

After the 4.5 patch, I cannot mount a level 40 horse (dapple gray). I get a mounting bar, but no action, and I cannot move...I can mount the camel, though..

K

Quote Originally Posted by Karla View Post
    After the 4.5 patch, I cannot mount a level 40 horse (dapple gray). I get a mounting bar, but no action, and I cannot move...I can mount the camel, though..

K
    Same horse, same problem,

The tiger mount works as well as t4 wolf mount no problem.

Funcom

As part of the new achievement system release it was necessary to edit every mount in the game. Unfortunately an error was added to this particular mount which temporarily prevents it from being summoned. This has been fixed internally already and should be part of the next data patch.
    Last edited by CirithGorgor; 5th February 2015 at 16:27.

Cool Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    As part of the new achievement system release it was necessary to edit every mount in the game. Unfortunately and error was added to this particular mount which temporarily prevents it from being summoned. This has been fixed internally already and should be part of the next data patch.
    Thank you CirithGorgor for the prompt response!

K

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    As part of the new achievement system release it was necessary to edit every mount in the game. Unfortunately an error was added to this particular mount which temporarily prevents it from being summoned. This has been fixed internally already and should be part of the next data patch.
    Thanks for the response, rest of the content's pretty cool. dapple grey being sent to the glue factory

I (stupidly) tried to mount my daple gray after reading this and had the same issue (confirmed!)

Type /camp in the chat window and wait 15 seconds go to the login screen.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom