Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Discuss: Game Director Letter February

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyxx View Post
    Sorry to make myself the social outcast here but I like the letter & cant wait for the achieves etc to hit the game.

Understand some of you have valid complaints but raining on an already washed out parade isnt going to make it any brighter..
    I like the letter, just saying I would spend money on social items, I just can't because I have no storage space to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    I like the letter, just saying I would spend money on social items, I just can't because I have no storage space to do so.
    I know & it wasnt directed in that way so apologies

Im just really happy to see that letter & all it encompasses.

1)Dropping russian translation very bad idea. I hope Funcom find another company for russian updates
    2)Crafting revamp need more place in inventory slots/resource inventory slots.

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    1)Dropping russian translation very bad idea. I hope Funcom find another company for russian updates
    Maybe that's their plan to get rid of comber and aoc hag.
    I don't make points I make dents.

I think FC has enough data to see if it's necessary to keep the translations going. Just because someone is russian that doesn't mean he needs or even wants to use russian client. I am polish and I never used polish client.

I am looking forward to the achievments, its been ever so long since I got anything substantial to do in AOC content wise
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Maybe that's their plan to get rid of comber and aoc hag.
    Hard to imagine, because many cheaters have nothing with russians. And first cheater what I see in 2008 was from Norway

Angry Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    No transfers? Okay, Don't care then
    this 100% , the complete lack of respect to their player base is shocking , Funcom why do you not even acknowledge our questions, this issue isn't going to go away by you staying silent, this is an issue that's effecting lots of people, and if nothing else EVERYONE who reads these forums from a PvE or PvP perspective see that you are ignoring your own player base, your customers who supply you all with a living , for the one millionth time why are transfers taking you guys sooooooooo long? I for one can not wait to complete the new achievement stuff, oh wait i cant because my server is DEAD....

Yes, we need more storage: bank storage, Inventory storage, and Resource storage. Increasing storage space is always a cash cow for the MMO and a boon to the player base.
    Guild 'House Jade Asp' - PvE server

I have a character abandoned in rage that took a long time to build but now I can not play simply because the server is dead! I spent a lot of real money in the item store for this character which is now stagnant!
    Due to the neglect of Funcom I had to create a new character in the CROM, but refuse to spend more real money with it!
    I will not spend a penny until it is possible to transfer my old character or conduct a cross servers!
    Incidentally, Edit by Anzu: Posting account status is not allowed. and if these innovations are not implemented, I believe that abandon the game as well as other friends have done!

The translation into Russian: good, I am Brazilian and there is no trqadução for the Portuguese and hundreds of online games! In fact, games that are translated into Portuguese has massive membership here in my country, which is not the smallest!

The closest my tongue is the Spanish, but I do not speak Spanish, and most Brazilian players!

Funcom has more input in Brazil just for neglecting our language!

see the participation of Brazil in other games like DOTA, WOW, LoL and more!
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th February 2015 at 07:26.

Another lie by funcom, promised transfers but swept it under the rug like the skunk company that they are. Me and my friends have all but stopped playing anymore because of this one issue. Well fine I guess they are doing this on purpose so I'll play something else.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast