Thread: Entity Script

Default Entity Script

Anyone willing to share second stage entity script? I have seen several versions running around.

Thanks in advance

I'm not even sure what that script would do? Let everyone know when the ToS should run out for Commanding Death?
    Aldryc - Demo, Alremyr - PoM, Almyra - ToS, Almyr - Necro, Almuryc - Guard

a lot of raidgroups have scripts that counts down the last seconds before the aquire targets
    I am Stian ingame...

When no caller that is calling timers using voip I sometimes pop this script:

Code:
    Entity script started 
    /delay 10000 
    <font color='green' face='large_bold'>Acquiring in 10</font> 
    /delay 5000 
    <font color='yellow' face='large_bold'>Acquiring in 5</font> 
    /delay 5000 
    <font color='red' face='large_bold'>Acquiring Target!!</font>(1) 
    /delay 45000 
    /delay 5000 
    /delay 5000 
    <font color='red' face='large_bold'>Acquiring Target!!</font>(2) 
    /delay 45000 
    /delay 5000 
    /delay 5000 
    <font color='red' face='large_bold'>Acquiring Target!!</font>(3) 
    /delay 45000 
    /delay 5000 
    /delay 5000 
    <font color='red' face='large_bold'>Acquiring Target!!</font>(4) 
    /delay 45000 
    /delay 5000 
    /delay 5000 
    <font color='red' face='large_bold'>Acquiring Target!!</font>(5) 
    /delay 45000 
    /delay 5000 
    /delay 5000 
    <font color='red' face='large_bold'>Acquiring Target!!</font>(6) 
    /delay 45000 
    /delay 5000 
    /delay 5000 
    <font color='red' face='large_bold'>Acquiring Target!!</font>(7) 
    /delay 45000 
    /delay 5000 
    /delay 5000 
    <font color='red' face='large_bold'>Acquiring Target!!</font>(8) 
    /delay 45000 
    /delay 5000 
    /delay 5000 
    <font color='red' face='large_bold'>Acquiring Target!!</font>(9) 
    <font color='#ff00ff' face='large_bold'>kill kill kill(or wipe)</font>
    Used it a couple dozen times and seems to work fine. Start it when the potato pops OUT OF the box. (so not when you walk up to the platform)

Only downside is that after 50% the commanding death gets preference over other spells. This means the boss delays any spells to cast commanding. So when the script is saying 'Acquiring in 5' but the boss first casts commanding the script will continue while the boss needs 7 seconds to cast 'acquiring'. This means that after 3 commandings or so the script is usually about 5 seconds ahead. So when the script says 'Acquiring in 5' it will take the boss about 10 seconds to reach acquiring.

Not a big deal and if you have someone call 'down from spellweave' at 5 seconds he/she can correct this a bit and call 'down from spellweave a few seconds later. I don't think there is a script that has commandings in them too because it is not time based but they start when the boss drops down to 50% (which ofc depends on your raid dps).

It amazes me that as simple as the end fight in T4 is, after going through Sheng, Zodiac and Emperor, people need vocal calling or text input in a chat rather than just watching castbars and paying attention. It is in reality only one spell to watch for!

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    It amazes me that as simple as the end fight in T4 is, after going through Sheng, Zodiac and Emperor, people need vocal calling or text input in a chat rather than just watching castbars and paying attention. It is in reality only one spell to watch for!
    People get used to having this fight called for them so they don't have to think, just "get ready for targets", and then they can still fail! Plus there are still guilds that can't do sheng and zodiac and Emperor, but they can and do farm memory cloud.

Its a great script, Thank you for sharing it with people.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarspice View Post
    People get used to having this fight called for them so they don't have to think, just "get ready for targets", and then they can still fail! Plus there are still guilds that can't do sheng and zodiac and Emperor, but they can and do farm memory cloud.

Its a great script, Thank you for sharing it with people.
    While I do enjoy our Friday night MC/Entity runs, Funcom really should have made the T4 "upper" floor start at Emperor to prevent all the fail MC pugs that can't finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    While I do enjoy our Friday night MC/Entity runs, Funcom really should have made the T4 "upper" floor start at Emperor to prevent all the fail MC pugs that can't finish it.
    Yes, and also tweak Entity fight so that you;

1. Can not relog, no breakable box, just regular loot box.
    2. Boss loses hitpoints when killing the projections.

This would make use for melee dps at Projections. No more relogging to stupid alts with blue gear that few raid loggers even know how to play.

A setup would then be of 3-4 people on each of the pads, 12 together. Necro, Pom, Demo, Ranger, Tos. Killing boss, taking Plasma Beam, and handling Commanding Death.
    A group on each of the Projections. 12 together. BS heals, other melee classes dps. The projections should have all the abilities of Vivifier, Apotheosis and Xenomaster.

But sadly if this was going to be implemented nobody would do this any more. Truth be told, Memory Cloud and Entity in the current state is a sad and sorry ending to a great raid like Jade Citadel.