Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Because moderators are only players. But Nusquam anwsered about the transfers:

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I have given all the information that I have and until things change that is how it it: waiting on the DBAs to have time and then a date will be set. I am not going to write that information into every GD letter that comes out.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Thanks Anzu

Oh I found some more info.

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...-servers-when-!

Chegy, It's took almost one year to respond

And only before Christmas time they look at this problem, and only now they do something, but still we not sure how long need to wait. Heh

15th December 2014, 11:48 #8
    Forum God
    We've created a list of items that we will allow to be transferred and have passed it on to the DBAs. There still remains some testing and time scheduling around when this will happen, but it has progressed to a point.

Currently holidays and christmas events are keeping our DBA busy.
    Last edited by Riamis; 5th February 2015 at 13:39.
    Rage Lietuvaite pvp6 ranger
    Fury Elijona pvp9 ToS
    Lietus pvp2 BS

While I appreciate the response Anzu, the answer is unsatisfactory... I would love to see a reply to my question on the monthly letter from Joel. People are leaving and have left because of the half year it has taken for this. I fly multi-engine planes and if one of the engines went out imagine how the passengers would react if I just kept saying "I'm working on it" but never actually take a course of action. The solution can be thought up and implemented in less than a day, the fact that it has taken six months with no progress is disgusting
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I think that's your own opinion about it, and you're probably wrong. But that is my own opinion about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    I think that's your own opinion about it, and you're probably wrong. But that is my own opinion about it too.
    You think I'm wrong about people leaving/unsubbing or being able to come up with a fix and implement it in a day? Let me ask you this: Do you think half a year is enough time to simply enable transfers w/gold and item restrictions? While I'll concede one day might be an exaggeration, the 180+ days it has taken now is a little absurd...
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I moved between two cities 3 years ago. The French IRS finally took notice of my new adress 2 months ago. They have a lot more people than Funcom . I learned to be patient.

I moved between two cities 3 years ago. The French IRS finally took notice of my new adress 2 months ago. They have a lot more people than Funcom . I learned to be patient.
    He he

Anzu this is not same.
    Anzu, problem with Funcom is only one. They need give some more information to people. I can be patient for update, but when you don't know what and when to expect then...

In any case, you can't do anything about that, but thanks for info.
    Rage Lietuvaite pvp6 ranger
    Fury Elijona pvp9 ToS
    Lietus pvp2 BS

No doubt some things take time. That being said an organization with 62 million people to look after is a bit different then one with 62,000 to look after What I and others are mad about is clearly FC isn't actually working on it. There is no physical way if FC was actually working on it that it would take this long. MY gripe is that it is not a priority over there and it needs to be... There is not another single issue I can think off thats holding off so many players from playing and resubscribing as this one

This is on a hugely diff scale , also are you telling us it could take up to 3 years to do this? lol.

The problem is for a lot of the people left in this game who PvP this is THE ISSUE , the achievement system is great and all but really on Fury and Rage 80% of it is for PvE and the 20% that is for PvP we can not do ( particularly on Rage) as there isn't the population , so new content rolls out we can not take part in, Crom is enjoying all this content updating all their cool titles and everything else and we need to be patient?

And in Scale of how long it takes to roll out content, a lot of stuff is being worked on, Crafting, new dungeons, PvP armor balancing, Achievement systems all cool stuff, and opening transfers should take a small fraction of the time all of these systems are taking yet make a massive amount of AoC players happy , when you weigh up the balance of making a large number of people happy and using resources then Transfers/Merges should be at the top of this list without doubt for bang for your buck

I am just saying we do not have enough data to say that it's easy or it wouldn't take much time/resources. Nothing else

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast