Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Transfers

He deleted his message himself. Remember that the moderators are volunteers, and not Funcom employees.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    He deleted his message himself. Remember that the moderators are volunteers, and not Funcom employees.
    if ever i had a cat i would select you! all this volunteering makes me think you'd do a great job as a kitty for me

What exploits? Don't answer of course, I don't want to know. I leveled my character solo on Rage the hard way except for Dagon's Band. I found a rare recipe which made me some gold every week over the past two years, but not as much as I would be getting on Crom or Fury where I have Alts. All my character's gear is from Khitai or the 4 WB's I have been able to kill on Rage in the past two years. On Rage WB is over after 24 hours. PvP level 2 just because the promise of PvP on Rage was mostly a lie, but I didn't discover this until reaching lvl 80 and finding my character alone with 5-15 other level 80 players.

I keep waiting for Funcom to address these problems since there is no MMO experience there. There are no Raids, there are no 6-mans. If anything Rage is incredibly hard to level on and now I read this garbage about how it was supposed to be an Exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    What exploits? Don't answer of course, I don't want to know. I leveled my character solo on Rage the hard way except for Dagon's Band. I found a rare recipe which made me some gold every week over the past two years, but not as much as I would be getting on Crom or Fury where I have Alts. All my character's gear is from Khitai or the 4 WB's I have been able to kill on Rage in the past two years. On Rage WB is over after 24 hours. PvP level 2 just because the promise of PvP on Rage was mostly a lie, but I didn't discover this until reaching lvl 80 and finding my character alone with 5-15 other level 80 players.

I keep waiting for Funcom to address these problems since there is no MMO experience there. There are no Raids, there are no 6-mans. If anything Rage is incredibly hard to level on and now I read this garbage about how it was supposed to be an Exploit.
    people trash on rage so they could hide their own exploits which they do on daily basis, but the second someone else do it its a not allowed. Hypocrites everywhere.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post

if you are to mention it, doubling items that are bind on equip is the exploit. pandihack is still alive and well on Fury, no one gives a **** about his trolling hacks anymore so he doesnt log on much. FC just doesnt have the will to address the issue, and it's too broke to commit to anything considering everything that it has committed to recently has been a flop.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    if you are to mention it, doubling items that are bind on equip is the exploit. pandihack is still alive and well on Fury, no one gives a **** about his trolling hacks anymore so he doesnt log on much. FC just doesnt have the will to address the issue, and it's too broke to commit to anything considering everything that it has committed to recently has been a flop.
    Aoc is on steam too... they should just introduce VAC...
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post

Sorry, I have no knowledge of any exploits or hacks. I am an active subscriber since May 20, 2008. I leveled my character on Rage as per the Rules set, no offline leveling, no assistance from alts, and really no assistance whatsoever since there are no Raids or Groups or PvP. It was a real solo grind for me. No way you would call Rage an MMO. The server is dead and nothing is being done to fix that so I want my character transfered. If Funcom would do something to attract new players to Rage I would give it a shot, but I think they don't know what to do. There is never anything for sale on the Trader so I don't think there is this Loot imbalance you allude to. Anyway, do not hold all of us responsible for the shenanigans of a few hackers. I don't think my character is even PvP level 1 after several years alone on Rage.

Not enough players to kill the World Boss in January or February. Not even once. I was online day one of the event each time at the peak hours and not enough players on. No interest. Nothing works on Rage. No Raids, no groups. Nothing.

Its a shame, but it seems its falling on deaf ears.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast