Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Transfers

tell us funcom WHY u dont merge all 3 servers to 1 ???
    we all would benefit from it. no, instead u let rot fury and rage that players will leave the game.
    tell us WHY.

I am playing on Fury recently and sadly my favorite main is on Rage, well at least am having some fun pvping with my new bs though. But I want my DT back. Damn, I worked so hard on HMs and quests for Kithai gear for this toon, despite what people said about cheating and duping. There were a lot who just played normally and had fun doing so. I don't understand why Funcom is so bad with us customers. We paid and funded their wallets and what we get in return?

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    We paid and funded their wallets and what we get in return?
    And

Quote Originally Posted by strangerism View Post
    I recently returned and playing on Fury at the moment and leveling a new toon for fun. Honestly given there is no pve in such server, I don't think it make any sense for me to subscribe (and I bought all exp so far). This is sad as I always been a subscriber whenever I played AoC, at some point I had 2 accounts subbed when Rage was still active. Well, what to say. Fail on Funcom for not making any effort with the lame f2p shop and model, that doesn't give any incentive to new players to spend money or commit to the game at least in the medium term.
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    And

???
    I am not sure what is your point there

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    Not enough players to kill the World Boss in January or February. Not even once. I was online day one of the event each time at the peak hours and not enough players on. No interest. Nothing works on Rage. No Raids, no groups. Nothing.
    There is an obvious reason and here it is: people interested by pve instances or afk wacking a loot pinata out of it's raid instance will choose a pve server and stay there, people who can handle some casual pvp and pve will stay on their already established regular pvp server with their friends and guilds. Rage should have been much more but funcom didn't dare to do more than another server with the same pve grind to win and entirely minigame instance based pvp progression in the end, so ppl enjoyed the first low lvl rush but in no way were they rdy to ^ all over again without any twist and new players 'd rather join populated and established server if the alternative doesnt deliver.

How can a server be labelled hardcore pvp if you are not even allowed to attempt to crush the first player skull you meet out of the solo tutorial gate, if grinding pve bosses in safe instances for AA is the way to go and death doesnt have any meaningful consequences? What about turning all dungeons/raids into a house of crom/onyx kind of public dungeon specifically for that server, now that would make things a bit more interesting but what about xp loss, armor and items durability loss on death, items dropping on death? The goal here is to avoid the terribly boring and linear pve power progression curve of this game because it's supposed to be hardcore pvp and it means challenge=risk=consequences=reward.

also funcom should think someday about disabling the possibility to zoning while in combat since town hubs are desesperatly safe zones and wannabe hardcore pvpers stick to entrance doors and use it as soon as they lose half their hp, of course funcom while you also complete the coding of that powerful anticheat system.

if not, turn it into week end season rushes with 1 life per char and public dungeons only, a leaderboard for top killed, top lvl achieved and best group rewarded by account wide titles and achievement plus 1 item you can claim on fury or crom.

~regards from another galaxy...

Quote Originally Posted by lolipope View Post
    There is an obvious reason and here it is: people interested by pve instances or afk wacking a loot pinata out of it's raid instance will choose a pve server and stay there, people who can handle some casual pvp and pve will stay on their already established regular pvp server with their friends and guilds. Rage should have been much more but funcom didn't dare to do more than another server with the same pve grind to win and entirely minigame instance based pvp progression in the end, so ppl enjoyed the first low lvl rush but in no way were they rdy to ^ all over again without any twist and new players 'd rather join populated and established server if the alternative doesnt deliver.

How can a server be labelled hardcore pvp if you are not even allowed to attempt to crush the first player skull you meet out of the solo tutorial gate, if grinding pve bosses in safe instances for AA is the way to go and death doesnt have any meaningful consequences? What about turning all dungeons/raids into a house of crom/onyx kind of public dungeon specifically for that server, now that would make things a bit more interesting but what about xp loss, armor and items durability loss on death, items dropping on death? The goal here is to avoid the terribly boring and linear pve power progression curve of this game because it's supposed to be hardcore pvp and it means challenge=risk=consequences=reward.

also funcom should think someday about disabling the possibility to zoning while in combat since town hubs are desesperatly safe zones and wannabe hardcore pvpers stick to entrance doors and use it as soon as they lose half their hp, of course funcom while you also complete the coding of that powerful anticheat system.

if not, turn it into week end season rushes with 1 life per char and public dungeons only, a leaderboard for top killed, top lvl achieved and best group rewarded by account wide titles and achievement plus 1 item you can claim on fury or crom.

~regards from another galaxy...
    interesting ideas, although the zoning trick is something you cant pull off anywhere but ws or underhalls with the latter actually being was quite hilarious. I had found memories

public dungeons (at least the majority of them) should have been the norm in the server also. Seasons also is the most interesting thing simply because the race through leveling to cap while doing pvp is the most fun I always had.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567