Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Default Transfers

Funcom, Rage people asking for some information. We are paying money and we would like to have some information, we have right for that. What's plan for Rage server in future?

Thanks.

they announced they would open transfers from the server, probably about 4-5 months ago they said that, only update in that time is that they have sent a filter of things they do not want getting of the server to the DBA's that was about 2-3 months ago, have had no update since then, updated info is very hard to come by from Funcom , i really do not see how these transfers are not a priority soooo many people are waiting on them...

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    they announced they would open transfers from the server, probably about 4-5 months ago they said that, only update in that time is that they have sent a filter of things they do not want getting of the server to the DBA's that was about 2-3 months ago, have had no update since then, updated info is very hard to come by from Funcom , i really do not see how these transfers are not a priority soooo many people are waiting on them...
    I know. That's why asking them. Nice, without flaming or else. They are busy, but someone should give information. A lot of Rage people was trying to keep players alive, but it's no possible without any help. Funcom, give us some info or please let us transfer. I want play my char, but I can't because server dead. Can't play minis or anything else.

If there's one single thing I am most disappointed in all my six years here, It's how they have chosen to handle the Rage Transfers/Merges and how they talk about them with the community. Instead of a normal company which would come up with an idea of how to deal with it, relay said idea to the community, gather community feedback, make adjustments, and make it happen; they choose to close down every discussion about it and give out infractions to all those who talk about it. Edit by Anzu: No., if they think achievements or anything else is more important then these Merges/Transfers they are so far off the mark.

Edit by Anzu: No.

We need an answer to this, and the "We'll let you know when we know" **** obviously isn't good enough for paying subscribers.
    Last edited by Anzu; 1st February 2015 at 03:24.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

My main issue with this is the lack of communication, if we at least knew where it was heading and what was happening , just to see some progress, when we do get updates its so vague , never anything firm to go on, no time lines, i mean honestly why is it taking so long to work this out, its been months now and we are no further down the road then we was when it was announced , hell we need 1 of 2 things, either let us transfer or merge the whole server into Fury... I would love someone official from Funcom to actually take the bull by the horns and find the community the answers they are looking for... I mean really how many man hours can it take to fix this, if you dedicated someone to it to actually get it done how long should it take? its taken 3-4 months of solid work to get to this point, or 3-4 of putting it to the back burner for the sake of Achievement system ?

Edit by Anzu: No.I won't be back until they know what they are doing with rage transfers or merges. They won't let me post anything idk
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 1st February 2015 at 06:24.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

New GD letter is out, still no transfers... ****ing AMAZING!
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    New GD letter is out, still no transfers... ****ing AMAZING!
    Sigh, they just don't understand. They physically cannot comprehend why this is such a big deal and it leaves me stunned and confused

Angry

They seem to think that if they stay silent the issue will just go away , but the situation is growing, more and more people are becoming aware and frustrated as much with the dead servers as they are with Funcoms inability to act and/or even reply to us, why this issue is taking so long, seriously how long can it take to just get it done... this is beyond frustrating !

ech, true I know that moderators reading this...but why no answer?
    Rage Lietuvaite pvp6 ranger
    Fury Elijona pvp9 ToS
    Lietus pvp2 BS

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast