Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ability "Without Warning": active or passive?

well... my dps build is indeed mostly single target...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    ... i'm using this for questing and this in groups/raids ...
    Thank you for sharing theses builds! I tried the one for groups yesterday and it gave me a very good DPS boost. Now I'm going to try to survive in Kithai with your quest build. I'm curious about it. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Bepher View Post
    Thank you for sharing theses builds! I tried the one for groups yesterday and it gave me a very good DPS boost. Now I'm going to try to survive in Kithai with your quest build. I'm curious about it. :-)
    you're welcome!

in any case, make sure that you have a 2h weapon in the second slot, preferably with good hit rating, and use your cc's!!
    of course, you have to be careful about pulls, because you won't have a ranged weapon, but once you get used to it, it works fine!!

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

@Yawgmoth: I have to thank you once again - your quest build is fantastic!
    After my "comeback" in AoC I was struggling in Kithai with 3+ encounters, but that's no problem anymore. *thumbs up*

i'm glad to know that it worked for you!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12