Thread: (30 iQ please help!)

Red face (30 iQ please help!)

I'm retarded and somehow magically lost the default LocalConfig xml. (Breathing and saliva swallowing intensifies) Anyone mind telling me the default LocalConfig code? THAAAAANKXXXXXX

Edit: Nevermind, a Space Sloth came from the sky and gave me a USB with the LocalConfig on it. To honour this moment, i'm going to make a character based on Mr. Space Sloth himself.
    Last edited by Chriscause; 30th January 2015 at 20:32.
    Beep boop.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscause View Post
    I'm retarded and somehow magically lost the default LocalConfig xml. (Breathing and saliva swallowing intensifies) Anyone mind telling me the default LocalConfig code? THAAAAANKXXXXXX

Edit: Nevermind, a Space Sloth came from the sky and gave me a USB with the LocalConfig on it. To honour this moment, i'm going to make a character based on Mr. Space Sloth himself.
    I had the same a couple days ago. Rightclick on the file and restore the previous version of the file. Worked for me, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscause View Post

This link still works for me. Use US version though for live. Incase someone else needs it.

http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...l=1#post558227
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids