Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New fighting pet from the Conan board game?

Default minimun bid

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    It's a new combat pet and different to the Scarlet Circle one.
    is there a minimum bid to get the pet? Can i pledge $5 or i need to buy the whole game for $90??

Quote Originally Posted by Skavenaps View Post
    is there a minimum bid to get the pet? Can i pledge $5 or i need to buy the whole game for $90??
    If it required $90 just to support the Kickstarter and get the pet, well that just sounds ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by McFiend View Post
    If it required $90 just to support the Kickstarter and get the pet, well that just sounds ridiculous.
    I think the pet is more like a lure for the people backing the game to check out Age of Conan than for Age of Conan players to buy a $90 game.

The game looks amazing at this point and anyone who enjoyed games like Heroquest or The Descent should definitely check it out. Through the campaign the game has grown amazingly. Some very well known AoC creatures and designs will become a real world miniature.

Cheers,
    Waldgeist

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I'm not going to get into an argument with anybody about what represent value (that's your personal call) but let me point out that I told Marketing that we didn't have time to make them new visuals or mounts or anything cosmetic for this sub offer. In that sense, vets can blame me for them not getting something brand new and unique.
    No time for your own subscriber but enough time to make a fighting pet for a extern bord game?

Did anyone manage to get the pet by donating less than $90

Has anyone got the fighting pet period? My payment just went through to the kickstarter for a dollar so nothing yet as a key. Am getting a lot of emails from the kickstarter updates though.

I pledged at the king's level plus a lot of add ons and haven't seen anything yet. It may take a while for things to settle down and for them to send out keys.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Has anyone got the fighting pet period? My payment just went through to the kickstarter for a dollar so nothing yet as a key. Am getting a lot of emails from the kickstarter updates though.
    They will only set up the pledge manager soon, so I wouldn't expect any AoC pet -at the very least- before that. I just hope they won't wait october to send the pet at the same time as the physical reward
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Bumping this thread. Has anyone received their pet?

Quote Originally Posted by McFiend View Post
    Bumping this thread. Has anyone received their pet?
    I was thinking about this recently, I suppose we won't get it before the game ships...
    Kaleeh PoM - Resolved Guard - Reducia Sin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast