Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New fighting pet from the Conan board game?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Rewards are part of a bigger package. The same way you don't get things like companion app, or digital version of a map, or PDF manuals before the release of a game, I don't see why they should ship a part of the reward before the rest. I mean, sure, they could, but I can see why they don't. And as far as I know, that's not exactly common practice to send digital reward before the physical one (at least non of the kickstarter project I pledge for ever did that)
    It is all just a choice of the Kickstarter Project Managers. I've seen projects go both ways myself. Some have even done physical delivery's of some bonus or add-on content before the main delivery. There are logical reasons for Monolith to do it either way. In my mind it would just make more sense to give out those keys for an AoC pet before the physical delivery mostly because it is something that could be used right away, for a product other than what the kickstarter was about.

Keys have finally been sent out.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Funcom

Keys should now be in the process of delivery for all eligible backers. If you haven't received your mail by Wednesday July 20th, please send an email to aoccodes@monolithedition.com.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234