Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30.4% of a year since the last update

Cool 30.4% of a year since the last update

and counting!

It's understandable though, everyone at Funcom probably got a 2 month Christmas vacation.. you know, since the company is doing so well and all.

That's why I'm not resubbing, I'm waiting for something totally new, not just revamped content. Although crafting revamp would attract me I guess.

Another way to look at it: It has been over 30% of a year since Funcom broke content that previously worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    and counting!

It's understandable though, everyone at Funcom probably got a 2 month Christmas vacation.. you know, since the company is doing so well and all.
    Make something for us. Maybe I'll sub again.

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Make something for us. Maybe I'll sub again.
    I haven't been on in a while. I almost logged on today but after checking for any new updates I just went back to Super Smash Bros lol.

I would prefer it to stay it that way rather than have new bugs.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Excellent idea. let's farm the same content for another three years until there aren't enough pvprs left to pop a mini across all three servers and not enough raiders left to clear t1 across all the servers.
    I don't make points I make dents.

They should follow destiny's lead: every three months your gear becomes garbage and you totally have to redo each of your characters to obtain the next set of raid gear, which becomes obsolete again three months later. None of the previous content becomes dated because you have to rebuild your character again, and everything you had now has a new name that you have to buy again with different stats and mods.

AoC's version is: promise (which actually just means mention) exciting content and hope that what you already have is enough to keep you waiting for years while the three people they allow to work on the game do so only between 49 weeks of vacation and sick time every year. Which means for only about a month and a half of actual work over 3 years they are doing quite well...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    They should follow destiny's lead: every three months your gear becomes garbage and you totally have to redo each of your characters to obtain the next set of raid gear, which becomes obsolete again three months later. None of the previous content becomes dated because you have to rebuild your character again, and everything you had now has a new name that you have to buy again with different stats and mods.

AoC's version is: promise (which actually just means mention) exciting content and hope that what you already have is enough to keep you waiting for years while the three people they allow to work on the game do so only between 49 weeks of vacation and sick time every year. Which means for only about a month and a half of actual work over 3 years they are doing quite well...

Or say....Neverwinter with constant updates.
    GW2...free updates with a few costing just a few "gems" and now there is a bad ass looking expansion coming out.
    Even...WoW....which is an older game had a big and successful expansion.

You invest the money to get the return. AoC stopped investing the money so they lost return. Instead we get stagnation and slight decline with the excuse that its an old game. Why would I pay a sub to do warmonk and palace again? On my 100th lvl 80 character?

Imagine how many people would come back to this game if they added an expansion...and please don't include unfinished work like Dragon Spine that didn't offer progression. Give me lvl 85 and pvp 12 or something....anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Balacai View Post
    and counting!

achievements update release will be very soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast