Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: necro going 21-6 while clicking, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    svartie with most kills? fury has a ranger called svartie, dont remember him topping kills. probably someone else?
    svartie has like 6 million kills on that thing
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    svartie has like 6 million kills on that thing
    oh total kills

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Several furians are on a crusade to highlight that Crom is terribad and Fury is awesome, hoping that PvP'ers will come back massively to that dead server.

Those same people are oblivious to the fact that the relatively healthy population present on Crom is the very reason why there are so many noobs, that one can't go without the other, and that Fury is deemed dead specifically because there are mainly old/hardcore players left active there, which is the very definition of a dead server.

They also believe that playing on this or that server makes you a better or worse player/person and thus feel entitled to spit on people face from the top of the mountain of their delusional self-esteem.

Some people are dumb like that, nothing one can do really.
    self-esteem in a virtual world?

fell on this comical video, if anything throw a tantrum at bidoof for shedding light on Crom's dire pvp situation. not too sure why exactly bidoof's video tics you (and calore) off (or at least seems to). how is anyone spitting at anyone else, this is crom's reality. for me its funny and i felt like sharing the humour, whats wrong with that?

lets settle the crom vs fury pvp case once for all:

--crom has a bigger pool of players participating in minis.
    --crom's pvp festival is much less active.
    --both server's are most active during EU prime
    --Crom is more active then fury during russian prime
    --some premades are organized mostly between IW, NW and union on crom. rare premades involving ominous are organized on fury
    --fury has a daily pvp zone with quests essentially active 24/7, some zones are more popular then others. crom has no daily pvp zone.
    --it is generally agreed that minis can have more team play on fury.
    --crom has a more prevalent hacker problem.

these are observations i have made before. If you disagree with any of my observations: k. i have started 1 single thread on crom minis, thats it. 'crusade' is kind of inflating things. if 1 thread feels like such an attack maybe i aint the one who is delusional

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Where's the point of your post?
    --telling people to focus necros. been playing necro on fury, its way op in pugs cuz ppl are disorganized.
    --its content, aoc's pvp gets 0 facetime by FC marketers.
    --found it funny, reminded me of the minis on crom that i played

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    How many useless and stupid threads do we need to see from this user before someone stops him?
    /yawn

why did you bother reading?

you are border line hitting the social guidelines. i would know, anzu keeps me updated...maybe someone gets to stop you instead, commenting on my posts seems to be a bad thing for you. perhaps you should refrain from posting yourself.

whats wrong with opening up the discussion on AoC's pvp? thats all that i am doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Your posts are trash (pretty much all of them).
    I shared my thought.

I'm Italian, and here is well known a latin proverb: "Cogito, ergo sum" (It means literally "I think, thus I am", but also " I'm what I think").

Get your own conclusions
    thx for the feed back! how could i become a better poster? perhaps if i think that i post good i will be good? not to sure what to make of your proverb.
    Last edited by Anzu; 29th January 2015 at 00:13.

Look, Cat.

The only place there is a "Fury vs. Crom" issue is in your head

Ppl will choose their server from some personal criterias, not whether the server is made up of vets or there are noobs there

1. Which server your friends are on
    2. Are you full-time PvP or do you do PvE on occassion
    3. Are you a group or solo player
    4. Do you like open World PvP or would you rather farm that WB in Peace
    5. You think global chat pvp is funny or just annoying
    etc.

That's the sort of personal preferences that a server choice is made upon.
    If you choose Fury server because you like the level of PvP there, then well done you. Good choice
    If I choose Crom server because that is where I have my friends, who the hells are you to tell me I should be somewhere else? You don't pay my sub. I do.

I just think your continous attempts to discredit Crom rather silly and foolish. You don't help your server at all by acting like that.
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 29th January 2015 at 07:13. Reason: Spelling... wtb AoC autospell app
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    1. Which server your friends are on
    2. Are you full-time PvP or do you do PvE on occassion
    3. Are you a group or solo player
    4. Do you like open World PvP or would you rather farm that WB in Peace
    5. You think global chat pvp is funny or just annoying
    etc.
    good points

Ok, more polite answers.

On the necro topic: necro is probably the class which inspires me less in the game. I don't have a necro (so my considerations are only from an external point of view), and it's probably the last class that I would roll.
    Necro has probably the lamest mechanics in PvP of all the classes: dots and bombs.
    Because of these mechanics, and especially under specific situations (for example when enemy teams camp on the rezpad, and is hard for melees to get in), necro can get credited of many kills, for which the damage was done when the necro didn't even had the target in visual range.
    That makes necro a class with high potential for easy kill leaching, so to me is not surprising a score of 21 - 6 without keybinds.
    I was not playing PvP when Torillius (Ubermiley's necro) was active, but I rember and know some crazy score he was getting (probably 60 kills or more in JS). That's what a very good player can do, so 21-6 without keybinds is not surprising at all.
    Personally anyway as I said to me necro is not an attractive class.
    Demo will probably remain my only ranged class, since that type of gameplay seems to bore me quite fast compared to other classes.

On the Crom subject : I made clear that I don't like your posts about Crom. You seem to continually want to troll that topic, to irritate and create reactions of Crom players. I'm playing on Fury aswell since couple of weeks (with my demo only, unfortunately), but I have completely different opinion than yours.
    Crom is a PvE server with healthy population, Fury is a PvP server with a bit less healthy population.
    Both servers allow PvE and PvP, with some limitations for each server on both sides.
    The level of players (in PvP and PvE) is the normal consequence of this facts, there is not much more to say really, if not that there are equally good players on both servers. Your troll is just irritating.
    I don't want to enter more this argument though, cause I don't want to feed you more.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 29th January 2015 at 13:04.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Ohh come on dude, are you kidding me? Discuss what? There is nothing new in aoc pvp which wasnt discussed over and over again before. Then Our opening post ist just pure flame bait. Neither you write your opinion nor are you bringing arguments for whatsver opinion you have. That is just stupid and it is not something you start an arument based discussion. In most other forums i am active in such threads get delete because they are what they are: flamebait. Nothing more then provocing is intended with this thread.

Can we get back to necro talk please?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Ok, more polite answers.

On the necro topic: necro is probably the class which inspires me less in the game. I don't have a necro (so my considerations are only from an external point of view), and it's probably the last class that I would roll.
    Necro has probably the lamest mechanics in PvP of all the classes: dots and bombs.
    Because of these mechanics, and especially under specific situations (for example when enemy teams camp on the rezpad, and is hard for melees to get in), necro can get credited of many kills, for which the damage was done when the necro didn't even had the target in visual range.
    That makes necro a class with high potential for easy kill leaching, so to me is not surprising a score of 21 - 6 without keybinds.
    I was not playing PvP when Torillius (Ubermiley's necro) was active, but I rember and know some crazy score he was getting (probably 60 kills or more in JS). That's what a very good player can do, so 21-6 without keybinds is not surprising at all.
    Personally anyway as I said to me necro is not an attractive class.
    Demo will probably remain my only ranged class, since that type of gameplay seems to bore me quite fast compared to other classes.
    Speaking from a baddie flagbot perspective, the necro is the one class I hate most seeing on the other team, simply because it is the one class that can consistently screw with me. Demos are absurd in their instant cast, instant debuffing, and range, but they are a one-trick pony. As a heavy, I ignore most rangers. Barbs and sins largely don't bother me. Of the other heavies, only a DT's Dark Burden is my real concern. I like it when I see the other team has no heals, don't like it when they have two heals, but from my perspective the player behind the healer is more a concern than the class of healer they are on.

Necros bother me because their dots stop me from capping flags and JS points, stop me from breaking combat to rest, and their dots cancel out my teams healer unless he is busting his ass. In short, they are the one class that makes my life harder.

There are a few necros on Crom who shall remain nameless who are absolute garbage and basically make their team one player short. Anyone who pvps there knows exactly the few I am talking about. Bombs, kill leechers who dont cc, you know who I mean.

There are also a couple necros who are absolute hell to deal with. The majority fall on a broad spectrum between trash and terrifying, which is why the necro is always the target I tell my team to focus first, before any other dps class.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Can we get back to necro talk please?
    Happy?
    Last edited by Unutterable; 31st January 2015 at 20:55.
    I don't make points I make dents.

I think one thing really needs to be put straight once and for all... Svartie doesn't have the most kills on Fury. Ersakkis took that tittle a while ago ! There you go now kneel before Master Ersakkis !

I think it's the first thread i read where Kant and Descartes where quoted ! This should happen more often !

Anyway... "There are no facts, only interpretations"
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123