Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: necro going 21-6 while clicking, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qcnTTIfaBE

found this october video of a necro going 21-6 on Crom while clicking his abilities, share your thoughts
    Your posts are trash (pretty much all of them).
    I shared my thought.

I'm Italian, and here is well known a latin proverb: "Cogito, ergo sum" (It means literally "I think, thus I am", but also " I'm what I think").

Get your own conclusions
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 28th January 2015 at 16:18.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

There are bad players and clickers on both servers. Don't be one of them.

/thread
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Your posts are trash (pretty much all of them).
    I shared my thought.

I'm Italian, and here is well known a latin proverb: "Cogito, ergo sum" (It means literally "I think, thus I am", but also " I'm what I think").

Get your own conclusions
    Tell us how you really feel.

Isn't nice to hide behind anynimity and be that key-board gangster?

"Here's my post..."
    "You're trash..."

Not sure why you bothered to even respond.

OT: Necros have been a problem in mini-games for as long as I can remember. let's avoid beating a dead horse. Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    Tell us how you really feel.

Isn't nice to hide behind anynimity and be that key-board gangster?

"Here's my post..."
    "You're trash..."

Not sure why you bothered to even respond.

OT: Necros have been a problem in mini-games for as long as I can remember. let's avoid beating a dead horse. Thanx

I don't feel in any way.
    I just don't like his posts, and spent 30 secs to express this; I've read already too many trash posts from this guy.

Does this hurt you in some way?

Btw, what is anynimity? Another sort of old language?
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 28th January 2015 at 16:54.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    ... I've read already too many trash posts from this guy
    Click on the User Name--->View Profile---->Add to Ignore List
    Problem solved my Italian friend.

an·o·nym·i·ty
    ˌanəˈnimədē/
    the condition of being anonymous.

Last edited by Reinauer; 28th January 2015 at 17:04.

ignoring is like closing ur eyes to the truth for some ppl

some got the lack of nerves required to press the /mute button ,but others , while being turned off by reality ,they try to interact with it , with the hope of changing it (changing themselves is what they end up doing usually tho)

That's a general thought about ignoring ppl in real life or in game dimensions (in game its easier always) . Anyways , i just wanted to say that there are people (myself included) that CANNOT mute-ignore other human beings , just cant , so we end up responding , thing that creates enormous mental hazzard possibilities
    [See how this thread turned into a social topic ?!! =D]

raise your voice brothers who cant mute other brothers!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Since when were necros a problem in minigames except for the time grip of death had no line of sight once activated? Are you one of those ppl seeing just kd scores and thinking a class is god or bad? Otherwise i dont understand that statement. Necros die like flies and that their dots prevent regeneration is intended. Thats one of their strategic roles you know?

Necros are no problem at all. They are one of the most balanced classes at the moment. That they can steal kills is not an inherite problem of that class, it is an inherite problem of how aoc is counting kills. Every class can play a kill stealing playstyle. Sins and necros are just the easiest ones to do due to that above mentioned kill count.

haha necro, name 1 class thats easier to kill for anyone?
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    haha necro, name 1 class thats easier to kill for anyone?
    It's a cloth wearing DPS class, the **** do you expect? I love how the nay sayers are those who don't play top tier or competitively. Necro's shine in pug minigames (where close team proximity and bad players congregate) This is the perfect place for dots to spread and kills to come easy. Play any type of competitive gameplay when the necro is pressured and doesn't have time to do 3 second ice strikes and two and a half second chill + PS the kills fall completely. Necro is actually very balanced right now compared to other classes and it is one of the easiest (if not THE easiest) classes to kill in the game.

But what do I know right?
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Isn't... Svartie also a clicker? He used to be, maybe still is the playah with most kills... and i think he's also a clicker?
    svartie with most kills? fury has a ranger called svartie, dont remember him topping kills. probably someone else?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast