Thread: HoX PVP Possession spec

Default HoX PVP Possession spec

So I decided to pvp on my HoX again, and the only build i had was a pve avatar spec. What pvp possession specs are people using now a days? Before anyone says for me to use search, let me just say that I have and i've tried the one in cimmerian hox thread, but it doesnt have instant HFB. I read suggestions to max magic damage, over combat rating feats in the spec. I kept looking but there really wasnt a new recent thread focusing on pvp specs for the hox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll post mine once I get home from work. Let me say this: if it doesn't have instant HFB then it's a ****ing trash build. Instant HFB is the bread and butter of any hox
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Just play around with Tafale's build and add or remove points in what you see more suitable for you. Do not be afraid to experiment. There is no ultimate build.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Alright, thanks for the replies. Any suggestions on which combos, AA's, rotation to use?

ask mechanno , if ur on fury . imo the most updated hox at the given moment . pyrophenix2015 is what some ppl call him ^^
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Red Shadows of Xotli, I use Molten Steel Slash (last rank), Pillars II, (Pillars III sometimes), Burn to Death VI, and Hell Strikes (the last rank).
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    Red Shadows of Xotli, I use Molten Steel Slash (last rank), Pillars II, (Pillars III sometimes), Burn to Death VI, and Hell Strikes (the last rank).
    Sounds like having the agility of the average legless, dead turtle to me, sry.

Imo the main reason for playing Poss is mobility, thus you'll want to remain mobile and spam spells and some pillars.
    MSS, BTD and HS max-ranks might do decent damage, but take forever to pull off, especially BTD VI is only gonna let you catch dps or CCs in most cases before you pull it off.
    Might use it in certain situations, but for general use just stick to HS III+V to fill the gaps between Pillars and HFB.

For poss-specs i'd also deem fully feated ES + <whatever silverperk you like> more useful than RSoX, as it'll help you catch rangers and other classes that make more use of their legs than of their arms most of the time.
    Last edited by Maelkjar; 29th January 2015 at 13:54.
    The Noob Comic, best parody on MMO-gaming ever. Funcom featured @Page 318
    Gone with the blastwave For those special post-nuclear moments...
    Apprentice Shield of the Risen opener

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey- View Post
    ask mechanno , if ur on fury . imo the most updated hox at the given moment . pyrophenix2015 is what some ppl call him ^^
    As far as i know he plays avatar. Avatar rules !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .