Thread: Low level classes need to be evened out!

Default Low level classes need to be evened out!

Hi I have been pvping on my level 19 barb for 5+ months. I would love to make another but its sad to say that conq and barb are the only fair classes...or just all of them are op. Necro (which is my main) is so under powered i have found it almost impossible to kill someone without kiting. I'm not asking for perfect balancing, but at least make necro (at least not kiting), pom, tos, guard, and dt playable.
    United S.E.X.Y. Boys
    Fury PVP

Nickolous - pvp 10 necro
    Willows pvp 7 sin
    Chicke pvp 6 dt

Best DOTer, DWWer, and DOOMer in fury

You'll find wow balanced after seeing what's happening in low lvl bg's in wow. Oh the humanity, throwing weapons oneshotting tanks!
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolous13 View Post
    ....Necro (which is my main) is so under powered i have found it almost impossible to kill someone without kiting. I'm not asking for perfect balancing, but at least make necro (at least not kiting), pom, tos, guard, and dt playable.
    Your Necro is lvl4. What do you expect from a lvl 4 char? Play your toon and you will see how much power a necro has.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopsing View Post
    Your Necro is lvl4. What do you expect from a lvl 4 char? Play your toon and you will see how much power a necro has.
    pvp rank 4, not lvl 4. Genius.

Topic: Every class has to kite more or less. Necro is a bit more about having a brain than other classes. Get higher pvp gear and focus the weak ones. Like demos or Poms.

I dont mind at all. Just waiting for break

I'm kind of confused to which level rank you are suggesting it's weak so I'll address both.

Pre-80 including 19--- Necro is literally one of the most powerful PVP classes down low. Possibly behind HOX and Barb but not by much.

80--- Despite what some people say necro is middle of the pack. Kiting is needed to do well, you will just have to accept that. In fact that applies to any caster class. In pug mini's necro's do great, I will concede they are not top tier in competitive PVP however. On the other hand that has to do with imbalances with other classes
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I'm kind of confused to which level rank you are suggesting it's weak so I'll address both.

Pre-80 including 19--- Necro is literally one of the most powerful PVP classes down low. Possibly behind HOX and Barb but not by much.

80--- Despite what some people say necro is middle of the pack. Kiting is needed to do well, you will just have to accept that. In fact that applies to any caster class. In pug mini's necro's do great, I will concede they are not top tier in competitive PVP however. On the other hand that has to do with imbalances with other classes
    Barb is by far more powerful than necro at low levels,and i made a level 20 necro and played on that with both dts and pets and still had to kite. I dont have to kite unless i run out of mana on my level 80 necro.
    United S.E.X.Y. Boys
    Fury PVP

Nickolous - pvp 10 necro
    Willows pvp 7 sin
    Chicke pvp 6 dt

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolous13 View Post
    Barb is by far more powerful than necro at low levels,and i made a level 20 necro and played on that with both dts and pets and still had to kite. I dont have to kite unless i run out of mana on my level 80 necro.
    With all due respect, you know kiting is an integral part of playing a caster in almost every game right? If your thinking you should be able to stand toe-to-toe with a melee class in melee range without moving then we have bigger problems here. You should have to kite literally every fight with any melee at any level on any caster fyi.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

With all due respect, you know kiting is an integral part of playing a caster in almost every game right? If your thinking you should be able to stand toe-to-toe with a melee class in melee range without moving then we have bigger problems here. You should have to kite literally every fight with any melee at any level on any caster fyi.
    I don't mean kite for 10 feet and cast a spell, repeat and that sort of thing. I mean full out jumping around and not even cast a spell, just letting the pets do the work. I think that is stupid, and dts doesn't give enough magic damage, its about 150 at level 20. I tested it with my friend who i only 3 levels higher than me, hes dots did more damage without dts than me with dts.
    United S.E.X.Y. Boys
    Fury PVP

Nickolous - pvp 10 necro
    Willows pvp 7 sin
    Chicke pvp 6 dt

nonesense ! look at Tekhan !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .