Thread: soldier warehouse quest bugged

Default soldier warehouse quest bugged

When doing the night time quest for the soldiers to go to the warehouse down by the docks in Tortage. I click on the door, I see the cutscene where I am standing there, then either 1 of 2 things happen. 1) I just stand there with my back to a guy hitting me and I can not do anything but watch myself die. or 2) I sit and watch the whole cutscene then see nothing but the background and hear them hitting me and I still can not do anything. I have to hit ctrl + alt + delete then end process just to get out of the game because it will not let me do anything. I log back on to find I am dead....in case 1 I watch myself die but still can't leave the game or do anything but look at myself laying there. In case #2 I hear them hitting me but can't see them but after a few minutes the hitting sounds stop and I am still staring at the background and can not get out of it.

This happened on my DT and just happened on my Conquerer. I have to try the quest about 3 times before it actually works and I can move on. Is there anyway to work around this and stop it from happening? I am trying to see how far I get without dieing but thanks to this bug on a soldier, it's only level 10. Any help would be nice. If not then I will not be playing much longer as I am afraid to get higher level and have it happen again later on.

Quote Originally Posted by stabbeth70 View Post
    When doing the night time quest for the soldiers to go to the warehouse down by the docks in Tortage. I click on the door, I see the cutscene where I am standing there, then either 1 of 2 things happen. 1) I just stand there with my back to a guy hitting me and I can not do anything but watch myself die. or 2) I sit and watch the whole cutscene then see nothing but the background and hear them hitting me and I still can not do anything. I have to hit ctrl + alt + delete then end process just to get out of the game because it will not let me do anything. I log back on to find I am dead....in case 1 I watch myself die but still can't leave the game or do anything but look at myself laying there. In case #2 I hear them hitting me but can't see them but after a few minutes the hitting sounds stop and I am still staring at the background and can not get out of it.

This happened on my DT and just happened on my Conquerer. I have to try the quest about 3 times before it actually works and I can move on. Is there anyway to work around this and stop it from happening? I am trying to see how far I get without dieing but thanks to this bug on a soldier, it's only level 10. Any help would be nice. If not then I will not be playing much longer as I am afraid to get higher level and have it happen again later on.
    The only other thing something similar used to happen was in the mausoleum when the cutscene for the door ends there. Otherwise i can not remember anything similar happening later on. Also the higher the level difference, the more (or less) damage the mobs do...so when this happens you can just do it after levelling a bit. But again, i don't think there are many scripted cutscene videos after tortage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    The only other thing something similar used to happen was in the mausoleum when the cutscene for the door ends there. Otherwise i can not remember anything similar happening later on. Also the higher the level difference, the more (or less) damage the mobs do...so when this happens you can just do it after levelling a bit. But again, i don't think there are many scripted cutscene videos after tortage.
    Only ones that come to mind are destiny quests like the big bathroom break one in Crom's rock and the level 80 quest. I think you can turn off the cut scenes in the interface options.