Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T5 demo set bonuses

Default T5 demo set bonuses

Is there any demo out there that has completed the T5 set that can describe the details of what the 7/7 set bonuses are? The description says that we get a flame weaver pet that buffs our current pets stats, I was just curious to know what or how the buffs are changed. Also, how much do the fineness hits contribute towards dps for the Demo?

The dps of the extra pet is rougly 28dps. The finesse hit of the normal pet is roughly 24dps. The normal dps from this parse is 48dps. So basically with full set your pets does twice the damage. And it doesnt buff anything you simply just get another pet doing some dps without animations. The only cool thing with this is the visuals of it but it sucks that is have collision.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    The dps of the extra pet is rougly 28dps. The finesse hit of the normal pet is roughly 24dps. The normal dps from this parse is 48dps. So basically with full set your pets does twice the damage. And it doesnt buff anything you simply just get another pet doing some dps without animations. The only cool thing with this is the visuals of it but it sucks that is have collision.
    The pet has no animations? Oh dear...

Wink

This makes me want to cry....
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Basically this is what it looks like
    http://i.imgur.com/5MMDUef.png
    It just stands there not having an attack animation since it's a spell. Still it looks good to observe in Khemi docks.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Basically this is what it looks like
    http://i.imgur.com/5MMDUef.png
    It just stands there not having an attack animation since it's a spell. Still it looks good to observe in Khemi docks.
    Thats cool, I always wanted my own mini Chatha pet, looks nice.

Does the extra pet and finesse hit gain anything from the feats in havoc tree?
    I am Stian ingame...

This is really dissapointing. I was hoping a demo could chose to summon two of his pets in stead of one. That would make them even better for their group and would add a meaningful amount of dps too.

The pet looks cool tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    This is really dissapointing. I was hoping a demo could chose to summon two of his pets in stead of one. That would make them even better for their group and would add a meaningful amount of dps too.

The pet looks cool tho.
    I pretty much hoped for the same: a pet pretty much identical to the normally available one, affected by feats in Havoc tree and allowing 2 different buffs.

Different skin looks cool, but no animation is meh.

I'm not into raiding atm, but overall from an external point of view these new T5 sets look really a lot unfinished to me: many bugs, unfinished skins (I can't comment differently the use of Hox skin for PoM, for example), not really well tuned bonuses, etc.

I'd like to have the impressions from hardcore raiders (since again I'm not into raiding atm), about new mechanics and sets in general (not only demo), about look, dps, aggro .. gaps with previously available gear.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    I pretty much hoped for the same: a pet pretty much identical to the normally available one, affected by feats in Havoc tree and allowing 2 different buffs.

Different skin looks cool, but no animation is meh.

I'm not into raiding atm, but overall from an external point of view these new T5 sets look really a lot unfinished to me: many bugs, unfinished skins (I can't comment differently the use of Hox skin for PoM, for example), not really well tuned bonuses, etc.

I'd like to have the impressions from hardcore raiders (since again I'm not into raiding atm), about new mechanics and sets in general (not only demo), about look, dps, aggro .. gaps with previously available gear.
    General consensus (at least for my guild) is the sets are underwhelming, considering they are T5. This is compounded by the fact it appears many of the set bonuses don't seem to be working properly.

And then you add the fact that some classes did not get updated visuals of their T3 gear and are forced to use skins from other classes (guard using conq skin, sin/barb using ranger skin, etc).

I hope Funcom will eventually give those classes a true armor of their own by sprucing up their T3 armors to a T5 skin, but we'll see.

Overall, the T5 stuff just don't seem completely thought out, as if they were put together and released to live not finished with the hope of fixing the bonuses on the fly on live.

Personally, I wished Funcom would have just taken the T4 stats and add 10% or so to everything, and there's your T5 stat budget and not even messed with all this set bonus nonsense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast