Thread: Perma-bound to Yag?

Default Perma-bound to Yag?

This is a frustrating bug, Not frustrating because of it's presence, but frustrating because somehow it caught me off guard.

Here's what happened; Did Yag, logged off, logged back on a few minutes later, zoned in to check CD timer since playfield access window just says 01d-undefined-01hblahblahblah, It says 48 seconds. I zone out, a few minutes later join a group to do Yag again because of the incredibly low drop rate of anything useful in there, and I'm in my own instance. No information given other than "You are bound to this instance" No owner information, no time information, nothing. Petition a GM, he says it's related to the quest (and seems to think I care more about the quest than I do what I paid 18FC points for) I delete the quest and try again, nope still bound to this instance of nothingness, I gave it a quick scout; no Guardian, yellow portal inactive, all the space penises still alive. GM was totally useless and said that he can't manually shut down a playfield (which I've had them do before) and earned himself a bad review.

Has anyone else encountered this and solved it? I'd really be sort of upset to be stuck with the wrong pants on my HoX because of some random bug.

Edit: I probably should have stated that nothing is showing in my playfield access window, I've tried soft-relogging, restarting the game, logging other characters on, nothing has worked.
    Last edited by gcustoms; 20th January 2015 at 00:22.

MAYBE it all resets when raids reset also , just an idea
    best of luck on resolving this!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    This is a frustrating bug, Not frustrating because of it's presence, but frustrating because somehow it caught me off guard.

Here's what happened; Did Yag, logged off, logged back on a few minutes later, zoned in to check CD timer since playfield access window just says 01d-undefined-01hblahblahblah, It says 48 seconds. I zone out, a few minutes later join a group to do Yag again because of the incredibly low drop rate of anything useful in there, and I'm in my own instance. No information given other than "You are bound to this instance" No owner information, no time information, nothing. Petition a GM, he says it's related to the quest (and seems to think I care more about the quest than I do what I paid 18FC points for) I delete the quest and try again, nope still bound to this instance of nothingness, I gave it a quick scout; no Guardian, yellow portal inactive, all the space penises still alive. GM was totally useless and said that he can't manually shut down a playfield (which I've had them do before) and earned himself a bad review.

Has anyone else encountered this and solved it? I'd really be sort of upset to be stuck with the wrong pants on my HoX because of some random bug.

Edit: I probably should have stated that nothing is showing in my playfield access window, I've tried soft-relogging, restarting the game, logging other characters on, nothing has worked.
    Quite sure it will reset if you leave the instance for about 10 minutes (probably a little less is enough). Pretty much always, the timer will say something-undefined always when it reaches 0 and you're still in the game, but entering again then will make you bound to it for 10 min after you leave it. My tip: always relog when it reaches undefined, and it will disappear and you can enter safely. So, if you encounter this bug, just wait 10 min, relog and re-enter and it should have reset.