Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Watered Down Combat (PVP)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Dude, but you have numbered the most OP and TERRIBLY EASY TO PLAY classes - 1 from casters (because ranger is caster even with useful melee combos) and one from melees (i can add here all tanks with classic spec). Just go ToS or sin or BS and you will feel fun and challenge and skil based pvp at least by yourself. Stop flaming about how it was good in old times and change to bothering and annoying FC lazy coders Or prolly 1 crazy genius coder from 3rd world county with 100 hands and BIG head full of brainz who works part-time
    BS and Sin are not challenging and hard to play, what are you talking about? The Assassin outputs rapid dps even at low pvp level and the BS is a tank with a ton of resources at hand to keep himself alive, especially as AA and gear unlock. The ToS is probably the hardest of the 3 and only because everyone knows a ToS has to run in to a center of melee to DPS where at the same time, he gets destroyed for doing so, so everyone stomps on the ToS class and kills him. The class essentially isn't hard to operate or play, it's just broken within game design due to everyone knowing how to kill one in group play.

There is nothing challenging about AoC, especially with AA, Gear gaps and the current gen of combat mechanics.

Dude we got it. You are super pro and super cool. Everything is a piece of cake for you and every pvp situation a walk in the park. You know every class in detail (i mean just watch your knowledge about ToS, there is absolutely no wad a ToS can DPS from range) and if you say something about PvP it is not your arrogant subjective view, no sir, it is pure objective knowledge.

Can we go on now?
    Last edited by Zatochi; 26th January 2015 at 10:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    Dude we got it. You are super pro and super cool. Everything is a piece of cake for you and every pvp situation a walk in the park. You know every class in detail (i mean just watch your knowledge about ToS, there is absolutely no wad a ToS can DPS from range) and if you say something about PvP it is not your arrogant subjective view, no sir, it is pure objective knowledge.

Can we go on now?
    heh, i like you
    mechanno says no

Can we go on now?
    Quoted for awesomeness and emphasis
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Can we go on now?
    You're right, ToS is clearly a ranged class like Necro and Demo.... it doesn't need to be with its team to heal... not at all. Use your head, seriously lol

Can we go on now?
    On to what? This treat has no purpose and as far as complaining and e-peen stroking go it has been right on topic.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by disaztrs View Post
    You're right, ToS is clearly a ranged class like Necro and Demo.... it doesn't need to be with its team to heal... not at all. Use your head, seriously lol
    *imagine fu.cking loud beep tone here* you sir should read what you yourself were talking about. Therefore i will quote you to help you remember what you were writing. Read, think about it and understand please:

Quote Originally Posted by disaztrs View Post
    The ToS is probably the hardest of the 3 and only because everyone knows a ToS has to run in to a center of melee to DPS where at the same time, he gets destroyed for doing so, so everyone stomps on the ToS class and kills him. The class essentially isn't hard to operate or play, it's just broken within game design due to everyone knowing how to kill one in group play.
    i will help you now. Obviously you wrote ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about healing. Just DPSing. and that he "has to" run into center of melee dps for it. Healing wasn't your argument and talking about it afterwards is a big fail. Especially even that is not really true. if you want, you can spec instant burst so you can burst while just running. or you can spec quite a lot of bubbles and reflect damage shields which makes you quite resistant against enemy damage. or you can use a whole bunch of aoe cc like root, fear, knockback and a lot of real great single target cc of someone resisted. or you dps the **** out of your enemie from range, heal a little less with green and blue from a distance and let the ppl come to you for burst, which is quite a good deal because ppl need to stand close for moment which will result in death and chaos for both most of the time if you dont use tools mentioned before. But of course this are all different playstyles. you might find range dps tos a bad specc. i dont. i think it is the way better specc to help your team with dps, cc and heal. But who am i talking to? PvP god himself so i guess you will know it better regardless of what argument i have and regardless that you dont have any to conter mine.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 26th January 2015 at 18:51.

Edit by Anzu: No.

There are no "playstyles" at AoC. It's either you learn the art of the cheese while sporting pvp 10 gear and maxed AA's, or you don't. Team play is just based on who has the cheesiest classes to counter the other classes, which is why this game is terrible at PVP competition and always will be.
    Last edited by Anzu; 26th January 2015 at 20:38.

So why are you here again? Does it make you feel THAT much better to bash on a 7 year old dead game with a minuscule player base and extremely limited resources?

Why aren't you winning tournaments on Counter Strike or something instead?
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    So why are you here again? Does it make you feel THAT much better to bash on a 7 year old dead game with a minuscule player base and extremely limited resources?

Why aren't you winning tournaments on Counter Strike or something instead?
    Because my years of playing CS professionally are over, otherwise I would be doing that. I am here because I am allowed to be here

Also, check my videos in my signature. Bi-winning (Shainah)
    Last edited by disaztrs; 26th January 2015 at 21:14.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast