Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: build for healing tanks at general, entity and lohui?

Default build for healing tanks at general, entity and lohui?

-> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

You don't need all the points in General and Spirits. Go with a more usual spec.

For Sheng and Entity, I use a modified Bloodthirst spec (which many will likely say has still gone too far toward a healing spec, and they are likely right).

Keeping the blue and green heals running and using the AA and Big heals to target the tanks that are taking too much damage too fast are your primary jobs for the tanks. To survive on Entity, you need to do two things - hit only to proc the green heal and to run out on Bombardment. To survive on General, you need to watch for Cyclone and any rain of arrows that are dropping on you and move, touch the fountain or pop a potion/Lycanthropic Bite as needed.

Is this the thread to post the worst and most useless bs specc ever?

Yes, and thanks to you there is the most useless comment ever in this threat too
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

LOL

btw, i agree with Redd: there is no reason to gimp your spec to get a tiny increase in healing. if you need more healing, put heal rating gear and use bears instead of vision of the sky. that's more than enough!
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    This is better. http://is.gd/GyiKWn

Remember to use Blood Flow at each time Natures Wrath stacks to 10. Spam Shrewd Blow and get those Natures Revenge stacks going too.

As others said it is much better effect to equip heal rating gear and swap to Sleuth of Bears than dropping Natures Revenge and all those DPS feats.

If tanks die when you heal properly on that build, they are just not geared / feated / skilled good enough for the encounter.

Shuffle some points and get Winters Bite and Ether Theft for Louhi.
    Last edited by Shax84; 15th January 2015 at 11:41.

The specialization is fine, Xiulo! I would offer some changes; but, depending on your gear and the preference in playing, it may work well too.
    For example, if I were in full Brittle Blade cloth gear (and I would buy that gear!), I would certainly consider this. It is an all-round specialization.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 23rd January 2015 at 03:57.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

I dislike most pve builds without 53 points into the wrath tree, it is just too strong and the feats you skip in spirit tree just promotes boring playstyle.
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    For example, if I were in full Brittle Blade cloth gear (and I would buy that gear!), I would certainly consider this. It is an all-round specialization.
    why would any bs get the brittle blade gear instead of tamarin's tigers??
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    why would any bs get the brittle blade gear instead of tamarin's tigers??
    The offhand rating, of course!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast