Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss: Game Director Letter December/January

as mentioned, whats new with rage xfers?

wipe inventories from gold pots, crafted items, limit gold to 10G, etc.

Crafting update being sort of around the corner got my attention, even thought I'm not a crafter, just the fact it's been on the "to do" list for so long.

That will be interesting.

Where are the TRANSFERS for Rage, the dead server? funcom always goes back on their word, always....................................

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    No, they said "Naturally this is a long process, so we started by dividing it into smaller chunks and tackling those pieces one at a time."

First step was the gear changes which is.. better or worse before? Second was some class tweaks but that's far from done.

"We did a pass on the PvP gear stats in the game, bringing the Tiered PvP gear closer to the PvE raiding tier gear in order to allow PvP to remain a valid and important progression pass."

The do not say it is an ongoing process.
    I find they think it is cool to just bring it closer to Tier gear hahahaha.
    PVE Devs FTW.

About two thirds of the letter is about old news, which seems strange. At least it's named properly now.
    which we will be taking advantage of later in the year to create a smoother tutorial and introduction for the game.
    This seems like the most important news. For F2P relaunch, at least. Better late than never, no?
    crafting revamp
    I'll only believe it when it's on live. With gajillions of bugs and exploits because it was on testlive only for two weeks. That's the FC way to do things, I'm not gonna believe any other outcome is real.

I like achievements though. Achievements are cool and good.
    whiny pvpers whining
    You lot got the memo years ago. It's your own fault for still being here.

exactly im curious about rage xfers too - so whats up with em?

btw im not like wipe everything - cos at the time i spent a lot of time playing on rage, i had 7 accounts (all premium at the time) dedicated to play there ;? so i have many things there that i earned fair way - so please dont go limit gold to 10 cos i will go mad - honestly ...

btw i was always againt all exploiting, cheating etc - its strong in me - the thing to go heavily against it - got often banned cos of flaming those ppl, i even didnt dupe single gem in era shortly after game release when this was so common,

i dont have single t3 craft on rage - where this is atm standard there - im fair

so i really count for not putting me in same bucket as those damn ppl who brought server to dead end

please consider having like at least gold limits kind of high - like 500 gold would do the thing but allow it only on characters like who been made long time ago - you can wipe resources, t3 crafts etc but let us fair ppl have smth cos lately - im honestly put more and more away from this place ... (btw gold is actually kind of hard to explo1t - actually only chineese farmers approach would be only right one for it - farm them rices - uhhhh yeah - my back .... )

ok and i cant wait crafting revamp to go live - but make sure its really viable one - like that it would be possible to make powerfull items with it - that it could be really hard to achieve it but possible - trading and market stuff in virtual games are really interesting and appealing usually when are done right way - now we are just limited to basicly boring ibis farm or t3, so at least allow to make epic custom stats items with crafting - make even special oils or liquids that allow you craft better gear - really strong that would be very hard to obain by playing - but you could sell im FC shop ig, imo this is very important matter to make it right - hmmmmm maybe with it could possibly finish my evade/immu/prot set on me barb at last :/

PvP arena sounds nice but please fasten pvp progress in game - atm if you are not in 1-3 top guilds on server you are still shortened to just make minigames cos festivals are swarmed by zergs or exactly those 1-3 guilds rotation exploit hours, or like me in past you can go 10 pvp by dueling in kesh :/ but thats ages

Good letter, can't wait for team arenas but like 4 others have said where are the rage transfers...

Or a total merge in general
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

when will be a server merge and new free character transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    please consider having like at least gold limits kind of high - like 500 gold would do the thing but allow it only on characters like who been made long time ago - you can wipe resources, t3 crafts etc but let us fair ppl have smth cos lately - im honestly put more and more away from this place ... (btw gold is actually kind of hard to explo1t - actually only chineese farmers approach would be only right one for it - farm them rices - uhhhh yeah - my back .... )
    so basically 3,500 G off your 7 accounts?

what would you do with 3,500G anyway?

maybe 50G is a fair compromise, but only if all assets that can be duped are wiped from inventories (cash, any consumable or wearable bind on equip item). 50G is the price of the fast mounts, something i have yet to be able to get across my dozens of toons

my main is still stuck there (like literally, havent subbed back since, so its locked. ill only sub back when xfers are available, ill also sub my second most played account if xfers are available). It would naturally be cool to be able to xfer.

At least if someone really wants to bring alot of gold off Rage theyll have to spend alot of money on subbing alot of toons
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 10th January 2015 at 18:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    Where are the TRANSFERS for Rage, the dead server? funcom always goes back on their word, always....................................

I have a question to the players on Rage. I don't know much of anything about the pvp servers other than there was one made for the hardcore pvpers, because the pvpers were asking and begging for a special pvp server, and I thought that was the Rage server? If memory serves me, there were and I assume still are strict rules for that server. No transfers to and from that server are 2 of the rules? SO I'm wondering why you would expect funcom to grant anyone transfers from that server, regardless of it's population or floods of hackers.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast