Thread: evade/immunity

Default evade/immunity

-what affects my chances of resisting ranger traps, or say stun from soul strike. Evade rating or immunity rating?

-can heal rating benefit barb's determination/without warning, conqs heals, demo heals, etc.

-does magic dmg have any affects on any melee classes's abilities such as intimidating shout, atg, shammy manifestations and other unholy dmg abilities

and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    -what affects my chances of resisting ranger traps, or say stun from soul strike. Evade rating or immunity rating?

-can heal rating benefit barb's determination/without warning, conqs heals, demo heals, etc.

-does magic dmg have any affects on any melee classes's abilities such as intimidating shout, atg, shammy manifestations and other unholy dmg abilities

and so on...
    - all combos have check against evade. all abilities and spells have check against immunity so you can pop your immunity bubble on bs and charge through all traps, miasmas and conq's KBs etc.
    - heal rating benefits only priest's celestial gaze and golden aa perks (shields, heals). i tried it on dt and necro and it doesnt work so i think its same to other classes.
    - mag.dmg affects only abilities with spiritual/elemental dmg but with much much lesser modificator than spells. as example, sin have +mag.dmg modifier on his avatar and this stat affects detonation alot but if you will go to mag.dmg gear you will have really low dmg increase. im not sure but i think that abilities with physical dmg are affected by weapon dmg (so it means with combat rating too). thats why face stab hits harder when avatar is active.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 5th January 2015 at 08:53.

Burst of Aggression is supposed to bypass immunity, so the only thing letting the BS charge through the KB is the 4 sec immunity to all ccs