Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T5 BS full set

Funcom

You shouldn't need to equip empowered mending to get this working.
    However, I have run some re-tests internally and I can confirm this is bugged, sadly this is the case for the Tempest of Set set too, I have fixed it internally and it should be part of the next patch when it comes.

Well at least its being fixed. Thank you!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    You shouldn't need to equip empowered mending to get this working.
    However, I have run some re-tests internally and I can confirm this is bugged, sadly this is the case for the Tempest of Set set too, I have fixed it internally and it should be part of the next patch when it comes.
    Good to hear it being fixed.

Any news with looking at the Frozen North set bonus for Smile of Tartaros + Chain of Tartaros that I wrote about in the T5 TL thread? It's annoying having -9.5% hate instead of around -13.2% like it should be instead of using T4 sword and Chain of Tartaros that gives around -12.8% without any set bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by tafale View Post
    Good to hear it being fixed.

Any news with looking at the Frozen North set bonus for Smile of Tartaros + Chain of Tartaros that I wrote about in the T5 TL thread? It's annoying having -9.5% hate instead of around -13.2% like it should be instead of using T4 sword and Chain of Tartaros that gives around -12.8% without any set bonus.
    Yes Frozen North blessing has been updated internally to correctly give +70 Hate Decrease Rating instead of the previous -70 Hate Decrease Rating.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Yes Frozen North blessing has been updated internally to correctly give +70 Hate Decrease Rating instead of the previous -70 Hate Decrease Rating.
    Great news especially since I only lack legs and second HoX sword for full T5.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12