Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Increase polearm guardian dps!

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    I hope they never buff pole agro significantly, unless they make it a more dps oriented tree that makes guard squishy. You want more hate you have an additional tree available to give you just that. Wanting to be able to tank out of the dps tree is akin to bear shamans or barbs wanting a tank tree. Or a healing tree. Never understood people wanting whatever class they were playing to be superman. Game is best when classes are balanced.
    Game is best when classes are balanced
    Is DT balanced? Uber DPS on tali and possible to tank... so?

Quote Originally Posted by Paput View Post
    Is DT balanced? Uber DPS on tali and possible to tank... so?
    No it clearly is not balanced, as has been discussed on these forums for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Paput View Post
    Do you mean all time have this 1% hate per stack? or only apply when we use BV, reset stacks and we get hate buff to short time?
    I was thinking that with 5/5 points invested in Hateful vengeance that 10% hate would be applied at any stack so using bloody vengeance wouldn't not take away the hate and not clear the 10 stack either. With any other amount of points 1-4/5 the hate would just stack 1% at a time.

People saying no to guard changes because they got critted on thier clothies once. I only see 400 critts in t2 pvp gear.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    People saying no to guard changes because they got critted on thier clothies once. I only see 400 critts in t2 pvp gear.
    Guardian is very dangerous when he evade 10 attacks with this evade buff(35% evade, i don't remember name) so, +150% DMG with criticals = little clothie dead

Yeah, let's not exaggerate about guard being defenseless.

I too want poleguard to have more sustained damage output and more tanking abilities and diversity in PvE, but in group PvP, it's already a freaking machine.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

I think good choise is put some evade rating in PvE items. Last Legion have immunity rating included in prot set. I will try how it work but i must collect set.

I must have been playing compleatly wrong if you all agree on such good stats. Could you recomend a specc for me to try?
    Boyscout bearshaman

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    I must have been playing compleatly wrong if you all agree on such good stats. Could you recomend a specc for me to try?
    http://goo.gl/OuojDG It's my PvE pole build, more survi from evades. Often i see evades.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast