Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funcom , do you plan to coplete the game ?

He means the world map, not the zones or how big the zones or how diverse the terrain. And he's wrong; a (fantasy) game doesn't need to create all the countries/regions in the lore-map to be "complete".

Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyMad View Post
    He means the world map, not the zones or how big the zones or how diverse the terrain. And he's wrong; a (fantasy) game doesn't need to create all the countries/regions in the lore-map to be "complete".
    I actually prefer aoc's world map with only a few select zones you can visit to a complete, "you can go anywhere" world like wow or rift. I like to imagine that Conall's Valley or Kheshatta or whatever are only tiny parts of their respective countries, just like any given valley is just a tiny part of a real life country. Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't kill for new zones, for example locations in Nordheim or Nemedia.

If the game starts adding content I will be back in a heartbeat. I mean go crazy, raise the lvl cap, add raids, pvp maps...a real expansion. Scared vets will cry? Think of all the vets that would return.

Nemedia would be great imo . There is already the border range , and the gate at the end could lead to a lvl 80 area just like in the gateway to khitai ... But that's just dreaming
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

ROGS sized expansions are ruled out or perhaps nothing is set in stone right now?

Well, I can probably rule out ROTGS sized expansions off the bat – my team for that project was much larger than the current live team for all three projects, everybody on the team was experienced at creating content for Conan and we had 1.5 years to work on it.
    http://aochideout.blogspot.com/2014/...oel-bylos.html
    Retired

Time for a new year's interview!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12