Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funcom , do you plan to coplete the game ?

Default Funcom , do you plan to coplete the game ?

So as title say is about when the game will be completed. Looking of the world map 2/3 of areas still don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by gazoder View Post
    So as title say is about when the game will be completed. Looking of the world map 2/3 of areas still don't exist.
    I am afraid some zones are "off limits" to AoC because of graphics-troubles.
    Any jungle/wood zone won't happen i am afraid. Just because of the way bushes/trees are handled.
    The only way to enter a jungle/wood in AoC would be if your toon were limited to (animal) trails.
    This explains also the preference of FunCom for Icy/Rocky/Dessert playfields.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    I am afraid some zones are "off limits" to AoC because of graphics-troubles.
    Any jungle/wood zone won't happen i am afraid. Just because of the way bushes/trees are handled.
    The only way to enter a jungle/wood in AoC would be if your toon were limited to (animal) trails.
    This explains also the preference of FunCom for Icy/Rocky/Dessert playfields.
    Have you seen purple-towered Paikang with its minarets rising amid the vine-festooned jungles of bamboo?
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Have you seen purple-towered Paikang with its minarets rising amid the vine-festooned jungles of bamboo?
    Paikang: mountain paths, rice-fields, shallow waters/beach, military execise field and a little woodland with lots of (animal) trails like I said.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Rather unusual to see someone asking a MMO to be completed.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

Quote Originally Posted by HaremBunny View Post
    Paikang: mountain paths, rice-fields, shallow waters/beach, military execise field and a little woodland with lots of (animal) trails like I said.
    Tortage and Dead Man's Isle/Island of the Iron Statues also have jungles. If you're thinking of dense forests with no paths through it, then that doesn't happen in any game.

I would love the game to bring more grassy/jungle/wood zones too. They look way better than desert

Quote Originally Posted by KephaPT View Post
    Rather unusual to see someone asking a MMO to be completed.
    I know that MMO is always in developing and adding more content, at least should be .... , but no other game in 2/3 of areas in world map doesn't exist at all . So press "M" and show the world map and see all areas. The playable are , Aquilonia, Stygia, Cimmeria, Turan Khitai.

Quote Originally Posted by gazoder View Post
    I know that MMO is always in developing and adding more content, at least should be .... , but no other game in 2/3 of areas in world map doesn't exist at all . So press "M" and show the world map and see all areas. The playable are , Aquilonia, Stygia, Cimmeria, Turan Khitai.
    There are many untold stories still left to be introduced in those maps

I wouldn't mind to have some open field around Old Tarantia and see the city from a distance. Maybe the Horse Racing could happen there, some sparring arena in a mountain and naked women bathing in the river with special spots to peak. Ah uhm..
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

I don't even think they still have the intention to further develop the game. I suspect they don't have the resources for that, anyway...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast