Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: crom minis

Quote Originally Posted by D-Drago View Post
    plague will always win , as it killed a lot more in shorter time .. just saying , maybe we should debate the egg or the chicken who was first hahaha
    But it has almost dissapeared of the face of the world nowadays and is treatable while Malaria hasn't any satisfying treatment and still kills several hundred thousands a year. It's not a sprint it's a marathon !

I disagree god created the chicken first and then they laid eggs !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Maybe when you've finished with this debate you could follow up with a "Plague vs Malaria" debate ^^
    We should merge the two diseases into one mega disease, just like something else I can think of that needs merging o.0
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 20th January 2015 at 14:34.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    We should merge the three diseases into one mega disease, just like something else I can think of that needs merging o.0
    You forget about Ebola
    Last edited by Jerohn; 20th January 2015 at 15:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    You forget about Ebola
    Just like they forgot about Rage
    Last edited by Usedtissue; 20th January 2015 at 15:57.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Just like they forgot about Rage
    If AoC will have its own 9gag it will be there

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post

I also agree with the PvP zone selection after the merge.
    Good idea to switch pvp/pve!
    Stupid idea with PvP zone selection!

WOW 10+ years have better method!

Its easy, its 1 zone to pvp/pve, no need to switch them, but u have flag pve/pvp mode.
    If u in pve mode, u see all players, but all players will be green, and u cant attack them! And they cant attack u too, ofc.
    If u in pvp mode, u see all players, pvp players will be red, pve players will be green.

Any time u can switch to pvp mode, and u can switch back to pve if non-combat.

If u do pve, and was didn't want to pvp, but u see good battle and wanna join, u just need to switch flag to pvp mode, easy and profit!

WOW have it method from start or nearly. In wow u can also duel everywhere u want with any green player, if he accept challenge.

Its easy to realize, and idk why funcom still didn't this, maybe we just need to ask?

Unfortunately I doubt we will see a server merge soon and a PvP / PvE zone selection implemented in the near future.

I suppose that problem is not complexity to develop a solution, but marketing and infrastructure costs.
    Funcom gets money with server transfers, and probably current server setup is ok for them.

AoC is dieing.. I'm sad to sound like Schtunk (Crom players know what I'm talking about ), but it's a fact.
    Maybe if dies a bit faster we will se the final server merge.. but comparing WoW and AoC has no sense really, it's like comparing a 1.000.000€ Ferrari car with a 10.000€ Fiat Panda
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

aoc is dying thats why you should all buy PS4!!!
    Skeloss - Tempest of Set (pvp 6)

THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by skeloss View Post
    aoc is dying thats why you should all buy PS4!!!
    And in two years PS4 will be dieing so we should all buy PS5
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

say; they make the decision they will do a server merge in summer(if we are lucky), they are probably not able to implement it before end 2015.

i'd say this is the most positive scenerio, if lucky enough to have a server merge at all

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast