Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conq or Sin for PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Kittywhacker View Post
    Play brute conq if you want something easy with high dps and 2 bubbles
    Brute conq is one of the few classes that actually need to work on good dps, you don't see bad conq topping kills in mini game, they might get 1-1 but who cares
    Im fine with conq now after few tweaks here and there, but I want magic dmg back, and battle field commander need some nerfing,

R.I.P one last push
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Damn that's some ridiculous scaling, no wonder I still find it crap with 4 points. I hoped it would be something like 25/50/75/100 (which I think is the case for Feral Growl but I'm not really sure)
    Nope feral growl works the same way. Unless it has changed, we tested it a really long time ago with Hartbjorn.
    Same goes for sins castration and probably a few other combos with similar mechanic
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Brute conq is one of the few classes that actually need to work on good dps, you don't see bad conq topping kills in mini game, they might get 1-1 but who cares
    Im fine with conq now after few tweaks here and there, but I want magic dmg back, and battle field commander need some nerfing,

R.I.P one last push
    Tbh i think that this horrible passive no-skill torment phys+elem debuff should gone. Conq is in a line with barb with OPness

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Tbh i think that this horrible passive no-skill torment phys+elem debuff should gone. Conq is in a line with barb with OPness
    yep torment stacking is too fast and should be changed, but then again I never asked for conq revamp
    but atleast conq is not "f*g class" with teleporting 24/7 speed and unlimited cc removes
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    yep torment stacking is too fast and should be changed, but then again I never asked for conq revamp
    but atleast conq is not "f*g class" with teleporting 24/7 speed and unlimited cc removes
    No teleporting, eh? What about non-cd rootbreaking/snareignoring charge+knock which stacks up your dmg every time?

No teleporting, eh? What about non-cd rootbreaking/snareignoring charge+knock which stacks up your dmg every time?
    atleast conq has combos and combo steps u actually need to land for any proper dmg.
    point was that there is no way to land combos on any average barbs because they are teleporting more than speed hackers
    The Law

Strange phenomenon I've noticed over the years: people complaining about Conks being OP, then describing a toon with a feat build/aa setup that is impossible.

You can't have the passive weapon damage bonus with quick torments AND the kb charge. It's one or the other.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Strange phenomenon I've noticed over the years: people complaining about Conks being OP, then describing a toon with a feat build/aa setup that is impossible.

You can't have the passive weapon damage bonus with quick torments AND the kb charge. It's one or the other.
    You can with assail perk Not a weapon dmg but very good dmg anyway. Conq is a class who have largest choise of different PLAYABLE specs. You can go brute+general, carnage+general, full carnage, brute based hybrid with carnage, carnage based hybrid with brute. And all of those specs have lots of variations with different through-passed feats, i.e. one dude can take BB improve in carnage and another dude can feat up defiance and same with brute feats.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 7th January 2015 at 20:06.

You can with assail perk Not a weapon dmg but very good dmg anyway. Conq is a class who have largest choise of different PLAYABLE specs. You can go brute+general, carnage+general, full carnage, brute based hybrid with carnage, carnage based hybrid with brute. And all of those specs have lots of variations with different through-passed feats, i.e. one dude can take BB improve in carnage and another dude can feat up defiance and same with brute feats.
    That's why I love the class. SO much variety. Even the cookie cutters have widely varied functional variations.
    I don't make points I make dents.

It's one of the few classes that doesn't really have any useless feats in either tree since the revamp... Very very good AA tree as well.

All in all a very strong and polished class so yeah, plenty of specs possible

Brute used to be retarded op easy mode but the changes they made were actually pretty good (def stance when bubbled, boa affected by fighting spirit, fixed retaliation...) adding some depth to the class and making it a lot less noob friendly. Carnage could probably do with some tweaks/fixes as well though (hello bladeweave ).
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast