Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World boss loot table error??

Default World boss loot table error??

My friend and me got an empty box once...is it something wrong with the loot table?
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Same here, 1 empty box for me .. 2 for the hubby. It's not AA xp, it shows nothing being looted. My guess is one item seems to be glitched.

Well deserved wb loot, I support this new feature.

Not sure if it is something wrong or if it was intended but it is happening. I had an empty box, and after I had petitioned it, was told that there was nothing they could do, so I would say it was not intended. His response was to kill another boss and try again. From 10 boxes I had 4 empty. I had also taken screenshots of tokens/aa xp etc after the first time to see if it was going into one of these things without a message. Nothing. Might be a change they have made on purpose.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    My friend and me got an empty box once...is it something wrong with the loot table?
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are currently looking into this. Apologies for the crushed dreams that come with the empty boxes

EDIT: The problem has been found and fixed internally. What was happening is that the "random" roll that gets calculated was ending up within a results range that didn't exist, specifically, the result of "Stat Potions". So if you got an empty crate, it's because you were supposed to get stat potions.
    Last edited by Pyzerius; 2nd January 2015 at 14:03.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Pyzerius View Post
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are currently looking into this. Apologies for the crushed dreams that come with the empty boxes

EDIT: The problem has been found and fixed internally. What was happening is that the "random" roll that gets calculated was ending up within a results range that didn't exist, specifically, the result of "Stat Potions". So if you got an empty crate, it's because you were supposed to get stat potions.
    Hio,

since i just got one of those "Emptys" myself, i wonder if you have any intent to fix/patch this situation?
    It's a bit anoying (to say the least), especialy with this "King of Winter" fellow, who's even more anoying than this whole empty boxes thingie :C.

Best regards
    Hawk
    "I have known many gods.
    He who denies them is as blind as he who trusts them too deeply."
    R. E. Howard - Queen of the black coast

Aerion Brightflame. One night, in his cups, he drank a jar of wildfire,
    after telling his friends it would transform him into a dragon, but the
    gods were kind and it transformed him into a corpse.
    George R.R. Martin - A Clash of Kings

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye-67 View Post
    Hio,

since i just got one of those "Emptys" myself, i wonder if you have any intent to fix/patch this situation?
    It's a bit anoying (to say the least), especialy with this "King of Winter" fellow, who's even more anoying than this whole empty boxes thingie :C.

Best regards
    Hawk
    Unfortunately I think its unlikely we'll be able to put a patch together to fix this before the world boss week ends.
    As Pyzerius mentioned though it is only a pot or two you are missing out on, I know its still annoying but at least its not any of the nicer loot, and the chance of getting the empty input is around 8%.
    Please accept our apologies for this error.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyzerius View Post

What happened to your 'special developer color scheme'? Now you just look like one of the herd when you post.

Just dont open your boxes until the fix gets patched. Pretty simple
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Interesting that even the developers say we did not miss out on anything...... Only a stat pot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast