Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conan : hyborian quests

Lol 1.2 million dollars for a board game. Yet were still playing a broken online game from 2008 with 2 devs to support it.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Lol 1.2 million dollars for a board game. Yet were still playing a broken online game from 2008 with 2 devs to support it.
    I Wonder what kind of support there would be for an AoC 2, since they say they can't do a kickstarter for this iteration.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Latest stretch goal will also give supporters a Bone Golem combat pet in AoC

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1119221

This game is using a lot of funcom's art, so it's good to see some advertising thrown this way.
    ----
    Kalur - 80 Bear Shaman, Brunstol - 80 Dark Templar, Tallas - 80 Assassin, Gilben - 80 Conquerer, Pangert - 80 Barbarian, Xoltal - 80 Necromancer, Matzui - 80 Herald of Xolti, and a bunch of lower level alts.
    Wiccana -> Set -> Crom

Quote Originally Posted by puckstop98 View Post
    Latest stretch goal will also give supporters a Bone Golem combat pet in AoC

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1119221

This game is using a lot of funcom's art, so it's good to see some advertising thrown this way.
    Kinda vague about how to get the pet though. Obviously they have to reach the goal, but do you have to buy the specific pledge levels which the cheapest is 90.. Or can you just back them for 5 bucks?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Kinda vague about how to get the pet though. Obviously they have to reach the goal, but do you have to buy the specific pledge levels which the cheapest is 90.. Or can you just back them for 5 bucks?
    It's a strech goal. It says that backing at least 90 bucks will unlock all the stretch goals. My guess is that below 90, you won't get anything, especially since stretch goal are nearly all linked to the board game (except the pet). Pladging 5 dollars in hope to select a particular stretch goal seems a bit odd.
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    It's a strech goal. It says that backing at least 90 bucks will unlock all the stretch goals. My guess is that below 90, you won't get anything, especially since stretch goal are nearly all linked to the board game (except the pet). Pladging 5 dollars in hope to select a particular stretch goal seems a bit odd.
    Yeah, I would agree with you here. It seems rather unlikely that anyone pledging less than $90 would get anything at all.
    On the other hand, pledging only $1 will hardly break the bank on the off chance something goes wrong like in the previous Conan board-game kickstarter (where everyone got the horse mount even when they shouldn't have).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12