Thread: Best tactic against sins

Default Best tactic against sins

Hey I just returned to game after a 2 year break. Im trying to get the hang of playing my DT. I have some of the T1 pvp gear and the rest is T2 pve gear. So not the best of gear. I dont know if Im even using a good build. But I was wondering what abilities would work best toward a sin. Im struggling pretty bad against them. Please let me know any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

DT against Sin

Invul. Soul.
    Neutral Posture or Defense
    especially avoid passing Fren if you are low on health (a whirl and you are dead)
    when detonation is passed, go Fren + Soul Witch (+2500 Protection) and that's good.

But don't hope to kill a good pvp10 sin with a DT low lvl ....
    FURY

Awesome. Well I appreciate the response. I will keep what you say in mind. Thanks

Try to fill up on PVP gear too. It will help your damage output as well as critigation and protection
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

So I know there might be another thread for this but, I was hoping someone might have some up to date builds that might be good for an undergeared pvp'er. If there is another post with one feel free to slap me in the face and tell me to go check it out. I did see some but they were months old. So if they are still good then Ill check into trying those. But if they have made changes over the past several months Id like to know.

Thanks again!

http://goo.gl/4or0h4
    Universal spec.
    You can change CoI and CoA during the fight, both spells have fast cast time. So you can start with CoI and when you pass detonation you can go to CoA for dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    http://goo.gl/4or0h4
    Universal spec.
    You can change CoI and CoA during the fight, both spells have fast cast time. So you can start with CoI and when you pass detonation you can go to CoA for dps.
    Why fill up improved martyrdom, but not take sacrificial fury? Especially since this is a good spec for team pvp. Curse gwahlur can be traded for it.
    In balance with this life, this death
    -- Hand of Ibis RiP
    Magic is seeing what happens when you hit someone really hard, and when they disappear in a red spray, that's magic.
    -- Jansensen, Gunderman fighter {max taps - RiP}
    CQB Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneScientius View Post
    Why fill up improved martyrdom, but not take sacrificial fury? Especially since this is a good spec for team pvp. Curse gwahlur can be traded for it.
    I got imp.martyrdom for manares ofc. 35% weapon dmg from sac.fury is nearly nothing for dt. But you can feat up it if you want. And curse of gwahlur is tooooo good for 1-feat skill to trade smth useless for it
    Last edited by Jerohn; 10th January 2015 at 15:13.