Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what about PvP T4?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Most of all I'd like fighting against the odds to be rewarded. Even if it's by a specific set with pieces called "Jerkin of the untamable kamikaze" with a gooffy look.
    If you can get cape with mushrooms growing all over it
    I would like if they introduce t4 gear, some requirements are needed but not grind from 10-15. But no need for any more dmg on gear, some different stats and different sets for same class, a lot of vanity gear. Maybe even some fatality style... fun stuff but nothing that will make even bit more gap between fresh players.
    And make pvp progress even more faster and reduce a bit t2 set prices. They are not big improvement over t1 but cost arm and leg.
    Also if its possible give option to get pvp book after, lets say 100 won minis or something like it. 50 mini tokens is to much, spend 200 on barb.

Quote Originally Posted by viroku View Post
    If you can get cape with mushrooms growing all over it
    Tempting ! But my top 1 vanity wish would be to have small tree for hammer as a BS. Something raw and brutal with a "just got out of the woods where i lost my mind" feel.

I'd never stop playing my BS with such a weapon !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    Tempting ! But my top 1 vanity wish would be to have small tree for hammer as a BS. Something raw and brutal with a "just got out of the woods where i lost my mind" feel.

I'd never stop playing my BS with such a weapon !
    completely epic

The new PVP T3 gear already ruined the game somewhat. You burn and die too fast, and it should be fixed somehow (more constitution/protection/armor for PVP or weaker PVP T3 armor).
    The old way with mixing PVP and PVE gear and surviving for longer was much more interesting for me.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    The new PVP T3 gear already ruined the game somewhat. You burn and die too fast, and it should be fixed somehow (more constitution/protection/armor for PVP or weaker PVP T3 armor).
    The old way with mixing PVP and PVE gear and surviving for longer was much more interesting for me.
    What!!??
    Your pvp posts just make no sense at all. So in your opinion to do good in pvp you need to do pve? nice thinking. You were happy that people that just did pvp were doing less dmg in pvp than pvers? And what do you mean surviving longer before? Sometimes i wonder if we are playing same game

What!!??
    Your pvp posts just make no sense at all. So in your opinion to do good in pvp you need to do pve? nice thinking. You were happy that people that just did pvp were doing less dmg in pvp than pvers? And what do you mean surviving longer before? Sometimes i wonder if we are playing same game
    I dont even bother the read his posts...Im still not sure if hes just trolling or is really so stupid

Arrow

What!!??
    Totally agree, PvP gear revamp was really needed, and fortunately Funcom made it quite well.

I'd like PvP T4 gear to be honest, but that would need a lot of PvP progression rearrangements and I can't come with any good idea atm.

For sure, the PvP T3 - T4 gap shod be pretty relative.
    Wod be fun if Funcom could add some PvP only set bonus like those they added to PvE T5 gear.
    Maybe something like some CC resistance, or armor or prot.. Just the first idea coming to my mind.

But again: I would like something new to get but small gap. PvP T1 must be competitive with new PvP T4, if it's added.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

What!!??
    Yes, I love mixing PVE and PVP.
    For pure PVP players, Funcom should release unchained minigames: that would be the ultimate solution already promised by Funcom.

Hyen, please be nice. Opinions differ.
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;

Pveers can have their fun without pvp so i think pvpers should have their fun without that terrible mob-killing. I think there should be increased AA gain for pvp objectives in line with pve sh!t. As example, when you win mini you should have same AA reward as you have in dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Pveers can have their fun without pvp so i think pvpers should have their fun without that terrible mob-killing. I think there should be increased AA gain for pvp objectives in line with pve sh!t. As example, when you win mini you should have same AA reward as you have in dungeon.
    Again, there are people who love both PVP and PVE, and increased AA progression is not a solution for them.
    Just enable all AAs and maximum-tier gear for unchained minigames and keep the old way for normal minigames. That will be a compromise between all players. Would you refuse that? Besides, it is a promised change.
    But there is always a problem with pure PVP players becoming level 80 too. They always have to buy that character.
    Last edited by LunaticAsylumLA; 12th January 2015 at 05:57.
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast