Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what about PvP T4?

Question So what about PvP T4?

Anyone has any informations about it? Im stuck with my pvp 10 Assassin, I've got 976 mini game relics and almost 5x more conquest trophies. There's just nothing else to do/upgrade. Any possibility of the new tier gear soon or I sshould forget about it and focus on doing WB's like everyone...?

and increase gear gap even more? I hope they will make t1 for pvp 0 and pvp t2 for golds if they introduces pvp t4.

Well many veterans including me made alts.....I have pvp 10 demo/pvp 9 sin/ pvp 9 dt/pvp 5 tos if you have only sin you will get bored of it pretty soon.....well there is one exception and its Slith who is playing one char for 6 years (nobel prize nomination?)

as a nobel prize nominee I am here to drop some info on T4:

"We are still evaluating how to reward the next tier of PvP gear. We have the gear but we are still figuring out where best to place it in our various PvP systems. A part of our hesitation is the class balance changes that are still ongoing – and seeing how those turn out will give us a better indication of where the “healthiest” PvP in the game is occurring."

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/game_...er_august_2014
    Retired

Hopefully the new PvP gear tier 4 will never come.

WOOW you would like to have pvp 11 - 15 .. getting a char to pvp 4 (on crom) seems like eternaty

Quote Originally Posted by einartheblack View Post
    WOOW you would like to have pvp 11 - 15 .. getting a char to pvp 4 (on crom) seems like eternaty
    When pvp lvl 10 got put into the game Funcom reduced the amount of pvp xp needed for 1-5. So perhaps it would get easier
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    When pvp lvl 10 got put into the game Funcom reduced the amount of pvp xp needed for 1-5. So perhaps it would get easier
    I am with u there☺ as for us people that has our most loved mains caped at 10, we would like to see some way of achieving new goals, sutch as new lvls or even a new rank system (leaderboards)☺.
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

I dont mind next pvp tier just as long as it dont bring more crit rating and dmg.
    It would be nice if there is multiple option of gear. For instance you can go more constitution (less dmg ofc), more evade/imunity gear... idk but more options rather than just 1 set for each class.
    For example I had idea of trying out barb in pvp with full BB gear, 2 evade/imunity t3 1he, imunity/evade accesories, reaver build and bubble AA. Since i dont want to bother with pve it remained just idea. It would be just build for fun but hey i would like options.

Quote Originally Posted by einartheblack View Post
    I just came back to the game on July 11th and I am halfway to PVP 7. That is without PVP events. I did around 6 events total, so...it is not hard at all.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast