Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why this game has utterly failed....

Quote Originally Posted by Xanzyx View Post
    You only listed 1 thing that was added in the past 6 years. Your list is basically what they haven't added.

I won't list everything but there's been Khitia expansion, Ymir's, T3, T4, Numerous dungeons, Turan, Numerous dungeon revamps. They've added to and changed PvP all around whether people want to say so or not. T2 and T3 PvP gear. Raised from 4 to 10.
    And don't forget the DX10 graphic upgrade and I also enjoyed the vanity tab which is probably my favorite PvE added content of all, lol! And horse racing gets no love, but it is there.

OT:
    You guys that complain about the game. It's not perfect that's true, but it is also true that there is nothing else out there that could take its place if it shut down. And you can be pretty certain no studio would produce anything like it again. The game is as unique as a theme park MMO can get. The Conan IP, outstanding award winning composed music, unique blend of fantasy and reality, beauty and brutality, beautifully designed world maps detailed in DX10, decapitation, limb severing blood and fatalities. You think you will ever see that in any MMO again? Don't hold yer breath! Excellent movement quality of all characters, mounts and mobs. If you get jaded about the game from playing it non stop take a break and try something else. Then maybe you will appreciate what AoC brings to the table.

The OP's intent has utterly failed thats for sure...

Wishing a Happy New Year to all fellow Hyborians, best of luck for 2015 & thank you to Funcom for keeping AoC alive despite its many ups & downs

Quote Originally Posted by Roragar View Post
    You came here during not only the festive season but Christmas day to post this.....

I can only but shake my head...

Merry Christmas one & all!
    You think everyone celebrates Xmas ? I don't see how it relates to the game issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Roragar View Post
    The OP's intent has utterly failed thats for sure...

Wishing a Happy New Year to all fellow Hyborians, best of luck for 2015 & thank you to Funcom for keeping AoC alive despite its many ups & downs
    My intent? There is no intent other than trying to get feedback about lack of content.
    Last edited by Holywatergun; 11th January 2015 at 10:51.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234