Thread: BloodThirst, worth using?

Default BloodThirst, worth using?

hiya all bs boys and bs girls...LoL

as topic, is bloodthirst usefull?,, imo it has a lil long cd,and the heal it gives isnt good in my eyes,,,.
    dont see it giving any xtra buffs that ticks anywhere,not on my char nor the target,.. all it says in info is,, heals 128, is it 128 one time for every bloodthirst combo i throw on target?

my first healer this, so bit wet behind the ears.. prolly missed something,bad gear or something in my feat-tree that i bypassed.. or is it rubbish?

Bloodthirst heals 384 for each target you hit with your attack.

If you can hit X number of mobs with the combo, the group will receive X number of 384 heals * crit chance.

Well it would be nice if this would hit xmobs reality is it is capped to 2 heals per person in ur group so max u can heal is over 1,5k if both heals crit, but it is so rare... combo itself can be a filler if u have situation that mob just changed shields to max top and you can't move, so sb is out of question...

Did not know that. It heals my shammy for X number of targets. If I can hit 4, I get healed 4 times. But if it is capped to 2 heals for each in the group, that limits it a bit. But still, a quick combo that produces 2x 2k hits on a regular basis while adding a heal to the group is a decent combo.

Quote Originally Posted by bprcisco View Post
    hiya all bs boys and bs girls...LoL

as topic, is bloodthirst usefull?,, imo it has a lil long cd,and the heal it gives isnt good in my eyes,,,.
    dont see it giving any xtra buffs that ticks anywhere,not on my char nor the target,.. all it says in info is,, heals 128, is it 128 one time for every bloodthirst combo i throw on target?

my first healer this, so bit wet behind the ears.. prolly missed something,bad gear or something in my feat-tree that i bypassed.. or is it rubbish?
    BT can hit really hard!! Ive had it do 3-4.5k a swing. Really great for dynamic rotations. Seriously, use it. It is awesome

You probably have it in your spec, and it isn't bad by any means, so. You can use it.

A fine, but troublesome replacement (left arrow finisher, like omg, but ok since SB6 starter is left, fun things can happen) for Shrewd Blow 5 in your standard SB5->SB6 spamfest when your Nature's Revenge counter has just poofed

Or something like: Crush Armor IV+Bloodthirst+Ursine Brawl IV, between your bleeds.

But I wouldn't say it's useful. Can't remember any incident where the healing from it had any impact whatsoever.
    Last edited by Lurvi; 3rd January 2015 at 19:16.