Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: festival of bloodhsed (crom)

There should be some tweaks before t4pvp gear. Gullah and solo arena events, water and hard-to-reach-places. And some other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    There should be some tweaks before t4pvp gear. Gullah and solo arena events, water and hard-to-reach-places. And some other things.
    I don't like the Gullah or solo arena events either. The team events are where it's at. As far as I'm concerned, they can replace Gullah and the solo arena with something else. This is because there are some classes that always get farmed hard in this event, such as the tos and necro, and other classes who have a hard time getting kills, such as the bear shaman. During group events, there are dynamics in place that put classes on a more equal footing for both survival and kills.

The answer for the hard-to-reach places is to steer clear of them so you don't get nuked or poked with arrows. You have to be aware of your surroundings.

BTW, there is one guild that often teams up to go out to the PvP week events: Resistance (We are a small but effective guild, and we're growing. Resistance is a PvP guild first, but we just began organized 6-man dungeon events and some of our members join pug raids.)
    Last edited by finnius1; 22nd December 2014 at 22:54.
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." --Robert E. Howard

Quote Originally Posted by finnius1 View Post
    I don't like the Gullah or solo arena events either. The team events are where it's at. As far as I'm concerned, they can replace Gullah and the solo arena with something else. This is because there are some classes that always get farmed hard in this event, such as the tos and necro, and other classes who have a hard time getting kills, such as the bear shaman. During group events, there are dynamics in place that put classes on a more equal footing for both survival and kills.

The answer for the hard-to-reach places is to steer clear of them so you don't get nuked or poked with arrows. You have to be aware of your surroundings.

BTW, there is one guild that often teams up to go out to the PvP week events: Resistance (We are a small but effective guild, and we're growing. Resistance is a PvP guild first, but we just began organized 6-man dungeon events and some of our members join pug raids.)
    I've seen a few of your Resistance folks out there, they seemed to be on the ball. Only group I've seen that's been able to compete with the Union/CoN zerg rushes.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12