Thread: Looking for wolf themed vanity

Default Looking for wolf themed vanity

I am currently looking for wolf themed vanity gear ie wolf fur clothing or stuff that could be viewed as such. I know about/have the wolfere cloak/cape (hate it because the hands look stupid) the wolf's head in main system and the alpha chest in main system (same boss). What else is there and where might I find it? I would really like a cloak similar to the wolfwere cloak without the silly hands. The fur cloak with bunnies didnt impress me much either. I have the Cloak of valor, but it is hard to get it to look right with many outfits because of the way the shoulders/clasp was done (there isn't one). I would ideally like stuff in the grey or white tones, but at this point most anything will do. I do have the vanir set as well.

Did you look at the cloaks at guild cities? Or a howler cape? I used to run that on my bear.

There were a lot of vanity cloaks available from Halloween quest also...

Pillars of Heaven Wolf (Ming) also drops a Vanity Cape that is wolf themed.

Of the halloween stuff I have gotten cloak wise it has all been silly stuff. Like the wolfwere with hands or the one with dead bunnies or squids. My guild is still small and growing and me leaving briefly to get said cloak from a bigger guild city is NOT an option. If you could tell me what level those open up it would be great. I will have to look into the pillars of heaven thing. I think that place drops some faction stuff I want anyway. I'll have to do some more in depth searching on AoC>TV. It is easier to look for things if you have an idea of where to look. You people have been very helpful and I thank you for it.

EDIT: Ah sorry, I didn't read your question good enough, well all important things are mentioned above ^^ The variety of different cloaks in AoC is pretty low in my opinion, most of them only have a different color...
    Last edited by xCodename; 19th December 2014 at 16:46.

The cloaks in guild cities are also sellable so you can see them on the trader often. One is ragged edged (check howler cloak on aoctv) and the other is more like a cloak with a fur trim on bottom and around the neck. I use the white one for vanity for my mitra priest and the howler type (ragged) for the bear shaman.

The poor mans cloak from werewolf also is ragged and full of holes for vanity.

Some cloaks were given out for things like the conan movie.

I don't know whats in the item shop for vanity. I might have the priest one in my bank.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...ghlight=vanity

This thread used to be stickied, but was unstuck for whatever unreasonable reason funcom had.
    It is a delightfully helpful thread with TONS, or metric tons if you go that way, of information.
    good luck.

Thank You. And I agree there really not that many different cloaks and some of them are just ridiculous and ugly. Ideally I would want a fur cloak with a wolf head over the left or right shoulder, with the clasp under the wolf head. And ideally didn't hide the armor lol. But, I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist lol. But, Thanks again to all of you for your help. I will look on trader for howler cloak and hope it isn't ridiculously overpriced.

p.s. if you have a bear shaman...the Beasthunters legendary (world boss) cloak has two wolf skulls on the shoulders. I can show you that one also.