Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did rage transfers ever happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    We've created a list of items that we will allow to be transferred and have passed it on to the DBAs. There still remains some testing and time scheduling around when this will happen, but it has progressed to a point.

Currently holidays and christmas events are keeping our DBA busy.
    Hey, Nusquam. Can i ask you a question? What is easier with realization and money/other resources to do:
    - open a transfer from Rage server with FC's work to include items gained by exploits;
    - merge all 3 servers to 1 and make an option to choose 2 types of location when you leave hub - you choose between pvp-enabled location like border kingdoms where you can fight everything around with red tag upstairs (thats i love a lot) and pvp-disabled location where you cant fight other players.

I must note that second solution will be perfect and the best solution what can be done in that horrible situation of game population state.

I really beg you for answer, it is a MAIN problem of aoc nowadays. It is MUCH MORE IMPOTANT than all other things you can think about.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 15th December 2014 at 18:44.

Merry Christmas !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

I don't believe its up to 1 person. Its probably a large process between multiple areas of the company that can never seem to agree on anything.

You'd think Joel would have a bigger say though.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Hey, Nusquam. Can i ask you a question? What is easier with realization and money/other resources to do:
    - open a transfer from Rage server with FC's work to include items gained by exploits;
    - merge all 3 servers to 1 and make an option to choose 2 types of location when you leave hub - you choose between pvp-enabled location like border kingdoms where you can fight everything around with red tag upstairs (thats i love a lot) and pvp-disabled location where you cant fight other players.

I must note that second solution will be perfect and the best solution what can be done in that horrible situation of game population state.

I really beg you for answer, it is a MAIN problem of aoc nowadays. It is MUCH MORE IMPOTANT than all other things you can think about.
    The second option is a large amount of code work. We looked into it already (when we were setting up the original merges).

It's still my preferred solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The second option is a large amount of code work. We looked into it already (when we were setting up the original merges).

It's still my preferred solution.
    I know we bitch and give you guys a hard time about things sometimes, but I beg of you above all else; the team must know that the low population is the number one reason players are leaving bar none. I promise you, if a solution can be found I will hand deliver you and the team a six pack lol.

It's just hard to see the PVP servers in a game I love so much go down like this, and the low population causes a snowball effect.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    I know we bitch and give you guys a hard time about things sometimes, but I beg of you above all else; the team must know that the low population is the number one reason players are leaving bar none. I promise you, if a solution can be found I will hand deliver you and the team a six pack lol.

It's just hard to see the PVP servers in a game I love so much go down like this, and the low population causes a snowball effect.
    The only problem is that Funcom makes it look like is damn Rocket Science. makes me laugh all the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    The only problem is that Funcom makes it look like is damn Rocket Science. makes me laugh all the time lol
    Well, there are SOOOO MANY items in the game that can be duplicated on Rage.. so i can imagine it taking a couple more months for transfers to be possible.
    Beep boop.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriscause View Post
    Well, there are SOOOO MANY items in the game that can be duplicated on Rage.. so i can imagine it taking a couple more months for transfers to be possible.
    is that why you were buying crafting stuff and had plenty of money to pay for it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12