Thread: Royal Hunting Jerkin : Which quest rewards it?

Default Royal Hunting Jerkin : Which quest rewards it?

Hi, I think the name of the thread is pretty straight forward. I'm looking for this chestpiece called "Royal Hunting Jerkin". I asked a player in Crom that was wearing it, about where he got the armor, but he didn't remembered exactly, only told me it was probably in a quest. After searching about it in google I wasn't able to find any information about how to get this armor. It uses the same model as the Argossean Sunpalmer Jerkin and the Ravager Jerkin(if I'm not mistaking the name).

Does anyone here own it or know where I can find it?

Thanks in advance

According to my files, it's from the Tarantian Armorsmith quest, from Kaled in Kheshatta.

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    According to my files, it's from the Tarantian Armorsmith quest, from Kaled in Kheshatta.
    i'm not 100% sure, but i think it's a follow up quests. first you have to get the other quest for the scorpions archers armor, from the guard that is next to kaled...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)