Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lag Spikes since last update

Default Lag Spikes since last update

Hey, Im having random lag spikes since the last update. I asked in the guild and on global as well, several ppl respond to me that they are having the same troubles. My question is, wtf happen in the last small update?

Ofc problem is only with AoC, everything else running just fine.

My usual but stable latency is 140-160mS, now it runs up around 400-2000mS.

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post
    Hey, Im having random lag spikes since the last update. I asked in the guild and on global as well, several ppl respond to me that they are having the same troubles. My question is, wtf happen in the last small update?

the same here

I can count my self lucky than since my spikes are just around 700, but yes its happening to since last update. And in commons its completely unplayable for me. Spikes non stop

From 110~ up to 190/200~ since last update...

http://images.mmosite.com/news/2008/08/31/fc10.jpg
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by -Hyen- View Post

I have the same issue.
    After server was moved in USA, European's ping has increased (if not doubled in many case..).
    In the last 2 month the situation has become unsustainable.
    Bring back server in EU!!
    Funcom remeber that EU-player's money pays yours bills too.... €/$ = 1.2 !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    It's because I'm a cat, like my fellow French moderators. We change any insult/name calling to dog calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony82 View Post
    I have the same issue.
    After server was moved in USA, European's ping has increased (if not doubled in many case..).
    In the last 2 month the situation has become unsustainable.
    Bring back server in EU!!
    Funcom remeber that EU-player's money pays yours bills too.... €/$ = 1.2 !!!!!
    I am getting same, long lag spikes of 2000, always happens at raid time started few days ago, I was about to trash the game.
    Only way I can play now is by buying tunnel service to tunnel my connection. Some raute to the new location from some location in
    Europe is just really not performing.

Same here from Austria/EU - "normal" latency is 160-170 (before server-movement I had 60-70) ... since a few weeks it increased to 230 - 600 in average!
    Internetconnection is checked and OK.
    This is too much to play melee-classes in pvp in an acceptable way.

BRING BACK A SERVER TO EU!!!

Since release of the game im playing with average of 230-280ms latency and everything is okay since server merge to US. Of course there are some problems when i meet yankee with 15ms latancy but its not a desperate situation - we have really different prime time, they play at morning by my time You can ask furians, i hope they will say that im not a worst dt on server

NB: Honestly i dont want FC to bring servers back to EU coz i cant fight ppl of 15-80ms but guys of 150ms are pretty farmable Its not only my personal POV, our community on both servers have a big part of russian players who lives out of european side of Russia, so i think that our POV is important as much as everyone else can have or even more. If so much ppl will leave the game with an issue of impossibility to be equal to EU players... Well, i think AoC will die than.
    Last edited by Jerohn; 20th December 2014 at 15:52.

Angry Increased Latency + Lagspikes

Same Probs here in Germany...

Latency before the last Maintance 100-140...

Now its 210-270 with many Spikes from 600-4800... Grp/ Raidcontent is really ****ed up with this latency and lagspikes...

Funcom do something, game is nearly unplayable at some points!!!
    Last edited by Sarolf; 20th December 2014 at 16:05.

before last update all was fine. now i cant play minigames proper. people porting and im missing nearly each combo cause of those awesome lags. totally unplayable! 300+ now all the time / before i had 100. really awesome job again *******!!! thx for nothing!!! any update on this? fc is working on that? or u blame users/firewalls again? LOL.. FIX THAT ASAP and yea ofc all other inet games are doing FINE
    in my opinion u should stop all other stuff u work on and give us a playable game over the holidays!
    Last edited by Filter3; 22nd December 2014 at 15:15.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast