Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Subscription offer live discussion

Not to mention last time i subbed for year i got 6 months extra and now its 4.
    I would love if pvp xp ring came with offer account wide, this is bit underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    The account page has not updated with the offer yet. It is a pretty underwhelming offer but I guess that's the best FC can offer.
    I don't think it will actually show as an "offer" - I think the only way you'll know if yer suppose to get extra time is if you visited the forums link or happen across the AoC-game-page. For all intensive purposes; the offers look no different on the account pages themselves. A nice "surprise" for those who sub and didn't know there was, in-fact, an "offer"?

Looks like no cap to the amount of new 80s you can buy. You get those thru the in-game-store and there's nothing saying you can only have one. At least, not that I saw.

Default Drop prices

You want to really make us happy - besides the other great ideas posted so far;

How about a HUGE sale on ALL items in the game-store. Not 10-percent nonsense. Lets go 50-percent for one-month. On ALL items.

Sub offer is terrible. Nothing new for Vets that have been waiting for the pushed back sub offer for quite awhile.

All my toons are in a khitai set or above. That is the best the marketing could do? Make 2g for selling the t1 gear?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    You want to really make us happy - besides the other great ideas posted so far;

How about a HUGE sale on ALL items in the game-store. Not 10-percent nonsense. Lets go 50-percent for one-month. On ALL items.
    Would make me spend cash..
    R.I.P Rakdos

a bit disappointing yeah =(
    if all gilding tokens are claimed at once on only 1 toon, then it's most terrible they could do with that !
    i wonder what accessories they put in Cache of the Raid Master 'cus t1 is outdated with wb fiestas giving t2 and better things !
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Nothing that makes me want to buy another subscription.

Typo fail in the announcement page is even better!
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Maybe if they offered a full T-3 cache instead of T-1, T-1 can be had from world boss or most vets would likely skip T-1 right for Khitai or straight to T-2.
    People and the game needs to progress past T-1-2 as many are T-4 and moving on to T-5, so offering full T-3 makes much more sense, get more of vets alt toons equipped.

12 months membership (PVP)
    Upgrade to a twelve month subscription and get the following rewards: •120 Bonus Premium Days
    •30x Tokens of Gilding*
    •one Cache of Instant Bloodshed**
    * shared among all character on your account
    ** Can only be claimed by one character on your account

They have a pve version with the full set of t1 items for one character. Since all my 18 lvl 80 chars are full t2 or higher for pve, not a whole lot to choose from here. And the tokens are 30 per account.

How many days did the last offer give? I'll buy the thing because Im due for another fee in a few days, but sheesh.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast