Thread: How often are minigames popping on Crom?

Default How often are minigames popping on Crom?

Hey. I've been done with this game for a while now but feeling the itch in my nether regions for some more fatalities. How is the minigame rate on Crom during US East Coast prime time?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Its active, maybe 1 or 2 less going but still happens.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Several minis popping simultaneously during EU/Russia prime time like 3-5.
    While time gets closer to 8:00 pm EST it is reduced to 1-2. Rarely there even be no mini popping due to lack of players. Maybe its US Raid time then.
    I cant tell if it becomes better at like 11:00 PM EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Corais View Post
    Several minis popping simultaneously during EU/Russia prime time like 3-5.
    While time gets closer to 8:00 pm EST it is reduced to 1-2. Rarely there even be no mini popping due to lack of players. Maybe its US Raid time then.
    I cant tell if it becomes better at like 11:00 PM EST.
    Is not for the lack of players,is simply because pvp in aoc sucks,a game that forces you to farm in pvp like you are doing pve=worst pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    Is not for the lack of players,is simply because pvp in aoc sucks,a game that forces you to farm in pvp like you are doing pve=worst pvp!
    PvP in Age of Conan is great, but let's accept different opinions for what they are.. just "opinions"...
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 21st December 2014 at 02:02.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

PVP minigames on Crom are popping up after an hour or more at 6-19, 69-79, and 20-39. It is much harder to find the right time for 40-59 (usually once per three days if you are persistent enough). It is, however, still not too hard to get to PVP level 3 before 80.
    You have to send messages to /NPH and /Global to get those games running. Send private messages to players too.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticAsylumLA View Post
    PVP minigames on Crom are popping up after an hour or more at 6-19, 69-79, and 20-39. It is much harder to find the right time for 40-59 (usually once per three days if you are persistent enough). It is, however, still not too hard to get to PVP level 3 before 80.
    You have to send messages to /NPH and /Global to get those games running. Send private messages to players too.

well this involves having a "mini-manager" , which is quite tyring for the person who plays that role and quite random for the rest of population who aint eager enough to be managers. You gotta blind invite ppl to create the 6man , then maybe find another person to run the second 6man group , send tons of tells , advertise hard , etc etc.

Having ppl who can make things run is good , I myself have done this countless times on 19s and 39s in the past on fury and rage, but this unfortunatelly doesnt change the fact that mini wouldnt run without the player who manages it .

ps: ppl who play that role are some of the most die-hard aoc fans , so credit to them !
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*