Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chance to Reset AA trees

Quote Originally Posted by potlatch View Post
    doing public dungeon runs can be pretty hard to tolerate for normal player given all these pseudo-elitist-but-only-of-average-skill whinerboys that kick unexperienced players, insult them or whatever:

i remember a public yun rau run, where i was tanking with my brute conq. i did something like 1050 dps, the group leader (Sin!) did like 1150 dps -which is, lets say 'optimisable'- and we had a rather new hox player in our group who was not shabby for HIS/HER standards with 750dps. as soon as the 1150dps 'pro' sin posted its tool, he immediately kicked the hox out of the group, with the comment: "your dps is too low, youre too bad for this group" -after a perfectly smooth run that far..

hilarious, but thats the common sense among all the sociopaths playing this game.
    so catching up with the AA-gain rate most of you are pretending you either need to be rather 'imbedded' into some running/farming/raiding structures OR you need to invest a lot of time and strain into it.
    Thank you for saying this.
    This scenario is one of the reasons I just stopped playing after I tried the game again a few months back.

Regarding the proposal.
    FC need all the funding they can get to keep the game alive and new content coming. Saying no to changes that would benefit causals and new players is the same as saying no to extra income.
    People should also understand that if changes are only catered for the hard core gamer sooner or later it will come back and bite you in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by etrym View Post
    Thank you for saying this.
    This scenario is one of the reasons I just stopped playing after I tried the game again a few months back.
    while i admit that it may happen to have the group leader kick people for odd reasons, it's very uncommon...
    i've geared several characters, and joined hundreds of pugs, and the occasions where i've witnessed something like that are less than a handful...

back to the point... i think people should be more careful in their choices, but if they are willing to pay money for that, well... let them do it...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

If people want to pay to reset their aa trees, who cares, let them.

Nonetheless, there should be a confirmation popup though when selecting aa stuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234