Thread: Vanity weapon slot

Default Vanity weapon slot

As a returning player I was happy to see there is a vanity slot for weapon and offhand (especially when some of the weapon designs are no more than a ball at the top of a stick) :P
    But the slot does not function, is this a place holder for a later release.

Maybe someone at Funcom has the answer to this....

It have been answered many times and will be asked until it's in the game I guess. The answer is.. It will come with the crafting revamp. In a way.. The craft revamp will (unless changed) support multiplie weapon skins to choose from. You can unlock weapon skins and in a way create a weapon in whatever weapon skin you have unlocked. I believe you can make raid budget weapons.. we shall see when the January dev letter comes which promised us an update on it.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    It have been answered many times and will be asked until it's in the game I guess. The answer is.. It will come with the crafting revamp. In a way.. The craft revamp will (unless changed) support multiplie weapon skins to choose from. You can unlock weapon skins and in a way create a weapon in whatever weapon skin you have unlocked. I believe you can make raid budget weapons.. we shall see when the January dev letter comes which promised us an update on it.
    Sounds pretty good....can't wait to see it....

You can see more about the crafting revamp in this video.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ubPZ-KrZk

Take it with a grain of salt, I guess it's not like this anymore since this is "actually working" 2 years ago. It might still be like this or it might not still be like this but it gives you an idea how it might be.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    I we shall see when the January dev letter comes which promised us an update on it.
    ha ha! I love the professioanl expectations managment on display here .... we were promised an UPDATE on it, not the revamp
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    ha ha! I love the professioanl expectations managment on display here .... we were promised an UPDATE on it, not the revamp
    WOW, 2 years ago and still not out....

I did notice that Funcoms customer service is still lack luster as well. I have 6 subs to other MMO's (I love gaming) so I wanted to consolidate my logins to a word and the first 3 letters of the game, that way now and in the future I will remember all my logins. I sent in a support ticket to all the games and 5 responded with, you are all set, the username is changed....one company said we can't do that, guess who that was. And this game only has 3 servers to worry about.

Oh well, some companies are workhorses and some, well, don't do much at all....but it is nice to see so many helpful people in game since I returned.